BOGO dining

This will be our first RC cruise. We were going to do Wonderland but just saw the BOGO deal. For $30 we can do two restaurants. Question is can we choose the restaurants and times? What other restaurant would you all suggest? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For the first restaurant, you choose the time, but the ship chooses the restaurant. Pending available space, you can change onboard. You choose the second restaurant onboard.

Not sure which ship but seems like Wonderland is excluded from BOGO on Harmony.

No reports, as far as I've seen, on whether it is available to use with FNDR (1/2 price on specialty restaurants) so, if allowed, 24.50 pp using FNDR promo.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2485910

from thread

"Just back from the Harmony, with some info on how the 2Nt BOGO Pkg worked onboard.

Our only three choices were Central Park restaurants.....Chops, Jamie's Italian, and 150 Central Park. "

How was the food?? Seems odd and my husband is picky :o

I am pretty darn picky too...like I hate veggies and seafood picky LOL. I figure it's a unique experience and I'm sure they will be able to help me choose a few things I can be comfortable eating. I hear they are really good about that. I'm giving it a whirl!

When we did the Anthem back in September we hoofed it over to Jamie's as soon as we got on the ship. They assigned us to Jamie's and Chops. We switched Jamie's for Wonderland on the first night. They tried to push Jamie's but I told them it looked like a cafeteria rather than fine dining and they had no issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When we did the Anthem back in September we hoofed it over to Jamie's as soon as we got on the ship. They assigned us to Jamie's and Chops. We switched Jamie's for Wonderland on the first night. They tried to push Jamie's but I told them it looked like a cafeteria rather than fine dining and they had no issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

September was awhile ago and Anthem is different from Harmony so I'd suggest the OP come up with a backup plan besides Wonderland. Like doing Chops and 150 Central or Jamie's on BOGO and buying Wonderland for another night, kids are supposedly cheaper if you have 12 and under.

I've booked it for our upcoming cruise on the Adventure. As there's only Chops and Giovanni's to choose from, I didn't have any decisions as to where to go!

We've done the same for our Indy cruise. Interested to know though that the terms say 'you can amend your restaurant when inboard". Does this mean we could get Chops on both evenings?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We've done the same for our Indy cruise. Interested to know though that the terms say 'you can amend your restaurant when inboard". Does this mean we could get Chops on both evenings?

Yes, space permitting.

This will be our first RC cruise. We were going to do Wonderland but just saw the BOGO deal. For $30 we can do two restaurants. Question is can we choose the restaurants and times? What other restaurant would you all suggest? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Where do you find the BOGO deal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would love to go to Chops as I'm not overly keen on Italian food but love steak. But the BOGOF package has to be used on nights 1 and 2 and I don't want to go on consecutive nights.