Cruise Critic Community
Nascars29

How many days till your next Cruise?

3 days until the Triumph for a quick getaway with my hubby and 102 until our 20th anniversary cruise on the Freedom! Can't wait!!! :)

48. Hopefully enough time for me to finish PT from my back surgery on Cinco De Mayo so I can drive! Then again, my son turns 16 in a few days.....I'm sure he would love to drive my Camaro on a road trip!

Just sailed on the magic in April. Came home sad and had to book one for our anniversary at the end of October. So 133 days until that one, and 292 until we cruise on NCL Pearl with 10 of our best friends! Can't wait!

333!! This is the longest we have ever waited. We started at 385 so I am hoping it goes fast. Shortest was 90 and that was awesome!

52 long days. I always book 2 or 3 months out. Don't know how people can wait 200/300 or even 400 days. I'd go insane. Lol

Well, I'm here to tell you how it is done then... First thing you do is... :loudcry: YOU DON'T EVER DO IT! EVER!!! We booked 502 days out! They've been the longest days of my life! We booked that far out because we're a family of 5, booking connecting balcony rooms for our children's first cruise. So, to get what we wanted (cheaper too), I needed to do it that early. We're down to 89 days now. Sept. 10th on the Breeze... Never again, unless there's others booked in between somewhere! We'll never go Platinum at that rate!;p

Tomorrow!!!! 6/20 on the Sunshine!!! Can't believe it's finally here :)

214 days (trying Celebrity for the first time) and then 663 (never booked one this far ahead)

We're at 110 days today, and I can't wait to get into double digits. I feel like it's a milestone I have to reach to keep my sanity.