Can I book this as a B2B?

dmwnc1959

Royal Princess 04/27/2019

Mexican Riviera

Los Angeles-Sea-Cabo San Lucas-Mazatlan-Puerto Vallarta-Sea-Sea-Los Angeles

Royal Princess 05/04/2019

Wine Country Coastal

Los Angeles-San Diego-Sea-San Francisco-Sea-Seattle-Vancouver

Woohoo! Just finished booking the 2nd half of this B2B: two weeks in a balcony cabin on the lovely Royal Princess. Haven't been this excited about a cruise since the moment I last set foot on her in 2013. Only 705 days and counting. lol. ;)

I just booked the same . Can't wait .

Haven't ever done the Mexican Riviera, and I'd would prefer a different time of year maybe not so close to possible a spring break but that was the latest sailing available. That time I spent two weeks on Royal Princess I was very comfortable on her.

:cool:

Royal Princess 04/27/2019

Mexican Riviera

Los Angeles-Sea-Cabo San Lucas-Mazatlan-Puerto Vallarta-Sea-Sea-Los Angeles

Royal Princess 05/04/2019

Wine Country Coastal

Los Angeles-San Diego-Sea-San Francisco-Sea-Seattle-Vancouver

Should not be a problem. There is a possibility you may not have the same cabin for both legs of your voyage. That luckily didn't happen with us on the Regal The only downside, outside of truly disgusting Pax the first leg(Carolina super bowl fans)was the fact that the menu completely repeated for the second leg of the trip, even though it went to different parts of the Caribbean.

Should not be a problem. There is a possibility you may not have the same cabin for both legs of your voyage. That luckily didn't happen with us on the Regal The only downside, outside of truly disgusting Pax the first leg(Carolina super bowl fans)was the fact that the menu completely repeated for the second leg of the trip, even though it went to different parts of the Caribbean.

I did manage to grab the same balcony for both legs. I really don't ever eat in the MDR (except that time before when we did the Wine Maker's Dinner). I stick to the multitude casual dining options and the buffet since it has so much to offer.

Woohoo! Just finished booking the 2nd half of this B2B: two weeks in a balcony cabin on the lovely Royal Princess. Haven't been this excited about a cruise since the moment I last set foot on her in 2013. Only 705 days and counting. lol. ;)

Congrats Dave! Each port on the two cruises has something terrific to offer, have fun planning!

Wow, fantastic itinerary! Thrilled for you!

Tickled to death, Carole!!! Love the ship and some new ports in Mexico, and visiting San Francisco and Seattle again is going to be a real treat.

Too bad I have to wait so long! :o ;p

Congrats Dave! Each port on the two cruises has something terrific to offer, have fun planning!

I'll have to go into "chill mode" for a year or I'll go into freak-out overload. lol

I already have an idea of the hotel and a day prior tour of the IOWA in San Pedro. The rest will wait until next year for airfare and excursions planning in Mexico.

:D

Dave, I go out of my way to sail on Royal and Regal. So much to love about these ships!

Now your anticipation can begin!

The people I work with fail to understand why I enjoy this so much, how can I stand being "trapped" on a ship for two weeks. I just smile and smh, tell them "You have no idea what you're missing".

I made sure to book a port side balcony so I can enjoy the view of San Francisco when we depart . It should be a beautiful view as it's a 2PM departure. It's also the side of the sunset on about 10 of the 14 days :) .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good for you Dave! :D

After booking the Wine Country Coastal cruise from LA to Vancouver sailing in May 2019 we considered continuing on the Royal to Alaska ending in Whittier. We learned that the PVSA prohibits it unless we continue back to Vancouver & that's not an option for us.

So instead we booked the MR cruise sailing on 4/27/19 for a $1 deposit in addition to the WCC cruise we booked last week. Now all we have to do is to patiently wait until 2019 while enjoying our other cruises until then. ;)

I made sure to book a port side balcony so I can enjoy the view of San Francisco when we depart . It should be a beautiful view as it's a 2PM departure. It's also the side of the sunset on about 10 of the 14 days :).

For most port arrivals I'm topside anyways, for a while at least, as I get up well before the crack of dawn. ;) Not sure why, but I booked a starboard side balcony; the sunset idea was good, didn't think of that. Just wanted to make sure I caught every sunrise.

:D

After booking the Wine Country Coastal cruise from LA to Vancouver sailing in May 2019 we considered continuing on the Royal to Alaska ending in Whittier. We learned that the PVSA prohibits it unless we continue back to Vancouver & that's not an option for us.

So instead we booked the MR cruise sailing on 4/27/19 for a $1 deposit in addition to the WCC cruise we booked last week. Now all we have to do is to patiently wait until 2019 while enjoying our other cruises until then. ;)

Hi Frank! I didn't even think about combining those two until late this afternoon when I got home from work, figured for 1$ I'd better jump on it. It'll give me plenty of time to get my act together, so to speak. ;)

Looks like it'll be one heck of a wait! I have two cruises to try and salvage: the Crown Princess this September and Regal Princess next October doing a 5-nt which I also booked today.

The Royal Princess however will be my main focus.

WE ARE GOING WITH YOU TOO! I'm so excited that we will finally get to cruise with you and Helena again. Maybe we can all go to the winemaker's dinner together?:D

WE ARE GOING WITH YOU TOO! I'm so excited that we will finally get to cruise with you and Helena again. Maybe we can all go to the winemaker's dinner together?:D

That's great & I emailed you earlier today just in case you weren't aware of the $1 deposit offer.

That's great & I emailed you earlier today just in case you weren't aware of the $1 deposit offer.

It has been one crazy day! We booked three cruise under $1.00 deposit sale. Now I'm waiting to see if any them are offered under the "Sip'n'Sail". Then I'll try and upgrade to a balcony. :hearteyes:

Congrats Dave. Your Live from the Royal thread you did was one of the main reasons we booked the Regal last December. I love this class of ship. Like you, I can't wait to sail the Royal. I love cruising to Mexico so hope you will too.

It appears that Princess finally woke up and started putting Cabo as the first port of call (rather than the last) for their Mexican Riviera 7-day itineraries.

The former (visiting Cabo last) left for an extremely short day in port when considering the time involved with tendering to/from shore and having to depart in time for the leg back to Los Angeles.

The old itinerary was essentially 2 1/2 port days for a 7 day cruise - The shortest total time in port of all of the mainstream lines doing the same circuit.

11a-8p is much better than 7:00a-2:00p.