Coffee

Csardas

• 3 months later...
Does Baristas serve cold brew coffee? That's my latest favorite. :*

not even sure what that is??

They have Illy Creme which is like a Wendy's Frosty only coffee flavour but I am sure that is not what you are talking about

not even sure what that is??

It's coffee made by steeping coarse ground coffee in cool water for 12-20 hours. It is then strained and usually combined with water, cream, half & half or milk. It's very smooth and not bitter like coffee made by heating. I've never liked regular coffee, but find cold brew coffee mixed with cream or half & half to be very tasty. It can be found at Starbucks or many other coffee shops.

It's coffee made by steeping coarse ground coffee in cool water for 12-20 hours. It is then strained and usually combined with water, cream, half & half or milk. It's very smooth and not bitter like coffee made by heating. I've never liked regular coffee, but find cold brew coffee mixed with cream or half & half to be very tasty. It can be found at Starbucks or many other coffee shops.

They did not have have it in April 2016

Unlikely they have it but who knows :halo:

Does Baristas serve cold brew coffee? That's my latest favorite. :*
I did not see it offered in April, maybe missed it, did not think to ask. As LHT28 wrote they have that frozen coffee frappa-thingy offering. While it has a delicious coffee flavour it is very sweet for me.

Report back after you cruise please. If they don't have it make the suggestion on the comment card; it would be a nice and appropriate offering.

I see that, according to the website, Barista's is open until "early evening" so presumably that doesnt work for my after dinner espresso. Any suggestions for a good place to go?

TIA

My OH asked the waiter for an espresso in the GDR after dinner every evening. He did not order it early in the meal. It was no problem.