Amex-WLCL Offer Returns

joepeka

It's also not listed at Carnival Cruises .... it's listed as

Worlds Leading Cruise Lines ... the name and logo are in very small print.

It was available today around 10 am on my gold card - the last time they ran this it was not available on every kind of amex cards.

Can you please post the link that you click to add it to your offers?

I clicked the Add to Card button in my account. Here is what is shows after I added:

DETAILS

Get a $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend $500+ while booking cruise line sailings with Carnival, Holland America, Princess, Cunard or Seabourn by 12/31/2017. See wlcl.com/amex. Terms and exclusions apply.

OFFER TERMS

Enrollment limited. Offer valid only for reservations booked between 7/5/17 and 12/31/17 with (1) Carnival Cruise Line at www.carnival.com or via phone 1-800-764-7419; (2) Holland America Line at www.hollandamerica.com or via phone 1-877-932-4259; (3) Princess Cruises at www.princess.com or via phone 1-855-288-8083; (4) Cunard Line at www.cunard.com or via phone 1-800-728-6273; or (5) Seabourn Cruise Line at www.seabourn.com or via phone 1-866-755-5619; or (6) through your Travel Professional between 7/5/17 and 12/31/17. Excludes the following brands: Costa, P&O Cruises, P&O Australia, Aida and Fathom. Excludes onboard purchases, transfers and transportation to the ship, gift and services, full ship charters, Base Camp at Denali Park (Holland America), McKinley Chalet Resort (Holland America), Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services, Special events in Culinary Arts, Digital Workshops, Special Entertainment Venues, Cancellation Protection Plan (Holland America), formalwear rentals and charitable donations. Excludes gift cards. Excludes the following if not booked at time of reservation: airfare booked through cruise line, excursions, prepaid food/beverage programs, prepaid gratuities, prepaid wi-fi packages, spa packages, photo & video packages, onboard celebrations, luggage valet services, Travel Insurance, Vacation Protection, motorcoach program, charters, meetings and incentive bookings. An “eligible Card” means a valid American Express® US Consumer or Small Business credit or charge Card that is issued by a US banking subsidiary of American Express. Prepaid Cards and products, Corporate Cards and American Express-branded Cards issued by other financial institutions are not eligible. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction may not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: CGUQ:0001

I clicked the Add to Card button in my account. Here is what is shows after I added:

DETAILS

Get a $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend $500+ while booking cruise line sailings with Carnival, Holland America, Princess, Cunard or Seabourn by 12/31/2017. See wlcl.com/amex. Terms and exclusions apply.

OFFER TERMS

Enrollment limited. Offer valid only for reservations booked between 7/5/17 and 12/31/17 with (1) Carnival Cruise Line at www.carnival.com or via phone 1-800-764-7419; (2) Holland America Line at www.hollandamerica.com or via phone 1-877-932-4259; (3) Princess Cruises at www.princess.com or via phone 1-855-288-8083; (4) Cunard Line at www.cunard.com or via phone 1-800-728-6273; or (5) Seabourn Cruise Line at www.seabourn.com or via phone 1-866-755-5619; or (6) through your Travel Professional between 7/5/17 and 12/31/17. Excludes the following brands: Costa, P&O Cruises, P&O Australia, Aida and Fathom. Excludes onboard purchases, transfers and transportation to the ship, gift and services, full ship charters, Base Camp at Denali Park (Holland America), McKinley Chalet Resort (Holland America), Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services, Special events in Culinary Arts, Digital Workshops, Special Entertainment Venues, Cancellation Protection Plan (Holland America), formalwear rentals and charitable donations. Excludes gift cards. Excludes the following if not booked at time of reservation: airfare booked through cruise line, excursions, prepaid food/beverage programs, prepaid gratuities, prepaid wi-fi packages, spa packages, photo & video packages, onboard celebrations, luggage valet services, Travel Insurance, Vacation Protection, motorcoach program, charters, meetings and incentive bookings. An “eligible Card” means a valid American Express[emoji768] US Consumer or Small Business credit or charge Card that is issued by a US banking subsidiary of American Express. Prepaid Cards and products, Corporate Cards and American Express-branded Cards issued by other financial institutions are not eligible. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express[emoji768] Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction may not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: CGUQ:0001

Web URL?

Web URL?

That info is what you see when you login to your Amex account and if you have the offer already available to add to your card and then expand the description. It's nothing that can be accessed directly or external to your Amex login. :(

There is no additional web url. Once you click the "Redeem Now" button it just shows as added to the card.

So there's nothing at the top of the computer in the browser? Just trying to explore it from every possible angle since the other way isn't bringing it up.

So there's nothing at the top of the computer in the browser? Just trying to explore it from every possible angle since the other way isn't bringing it up.

There's no way for anyone to send you a link because it's while they are logged into their amex account. The link would be password protected even if they could copy and paste a link.

There's no way for anyone to send you a link because it's while they are logged into their amex account. The link would be password protected even if they could copy and paste a link.

Yes I know. Last time there was a link and yes you still had to sign in but once you did the offer was there and you could add it to your card. This isn't my first rodeo.

Which brings me to my next question. For those of you that used the LINK that was posted last time because the offer wasn't in your account, did you get an offer this time? Also for the same people, did you try the old link and see where it was already redeemed? That's what it said for me.

Now for those that don't know of the link from before, who didn't have it on their cards as an offer, or didn't add it to your card from the link, what do you get when you click through this link and log in? https://online.americanexpress.com/myca/logon/us/action/LogonHandler?request_type=LogonHandler&Face=en_US&DestPage=https%3A%2F%2Fonline.americanexpress.com%2Fmyca%2Faccountsummary%2Fus%2Faccounthome%3Frequest_type%3Dauthreg_acctAccountSummary%26Face%3Den_US%26ViewName%3DOffersDetails%26lgnsrc%3Damexoffers%26ContentSrcID%3Duuu8yPGtXSGCaDNuR%252Bd3sw%253D%253D%26v2

Trying to determine if they aren't letting the people that took advantage of it last time do it again this time.

Sorry, keep after Amex. If they put it on your offers the last time, it should be there.

I'm going to call later since my earlier attempt at chat was futile. I was hoping it would have been as simple as clicking the link others posted, signing in, and adding it to my cards like before. Apparently not [emoji35].