Amex-WLCL Offer Returns

joepeka

My offer was available this morning (6:45 a.m. on July 5). Thank you for posting the info.

But alas, the link that worked last time:

www.americanexpress.com/wlcl

which allowed you to add the offer to branded AMEX cards where the offer does not appear is not working this morning.

If anyone finds a way to get the offer added to a branded card posting it here would be much appreciated.

Edited by old sole

I noticed this posted on another CC board and did not see it here so I'll pass along. It looks like Amex and Worlds Leading Cruise Lines will be making another offer like the one they did late last year: spend $500 on your Amex card toward a cruise on most of the more popular WLCL lines (including Carnival) and get a $100 statement credit. Here's the link:

http://www.worldsleadingcruiselines.com/amex.html

That dates that it runs are 7/5/2017 through 12/31/2017. I don't see the offer on any of our Amex cards yet but it could be because the offer start isn't until 7/5.

It appeared on our offers list on amex today (July 5) - you have click the button from their list to add it to your card before you can get your $$ :p

just a heads up, AMEX is not well accepted in the Caribbean. The processing charges are more than twice Visa/MC

Personally, I use my Carnival MC in port if I charge ... or my Navy Federal Visa. Either b/c I get better cash back rewards or points and NEITHER charge foreign transaction fees. I only use my AmEx card for offers that give me the bigger bonuses.

I noticed this posted on another CC board and did not see it here so I'll pass along. It looks like Amex and Worlds Leading Cruise Lines will be making another offer like the one they did late last year: spend $500 on your Amex card toward a cruise on most of the more popular WLCL lines (including Carnival) and get a $100 statement credit. Here's the link: http://www.worldsleadingcruiselines.com/amex.html That dates that it runs are 7/5/2017 through 12/31/2017. I don't see the offer on any of our Amex cards yet but it could be because the offer start isn't until 7/5.
It appeared on our offers list on amex today (July 5) - you have click the button from their list to add it to your card before you can get your $$ :p

Can someone post the link to the exact deal once you click it to add to your card please (might have to do it from a computer not your phone). I can't get the people on chat to add it. I think it has to be that particular link, not just one where you can view your offers. Thanks.

Ours showed up on View Offers. Check view all.

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

Already done that. It's not there. It's not on all cards. I did this last time and had to click through the link that was provided by other posters. I was able to do it for all 3 cards and saved $300.

I checked my American Express business card that had it last time and it's not listed. I haven't checked my AE Delta gold card yet, but I suspect it won't have it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums