All my onboard Promotions disappeared?

Ru2on

It's only 13 days till my final payment is due and I went to the website to check my cruise. All I can find on this new website is the balance I have to pay. Nowhere does it tell me a breakdown of what I have. It doesn't show my OBC, PRemium beverage package , and included wifi.

After logging out of My Celebrity the next day I was sent an email reminding me I needed to pay soon but once again only showing the price of the cruise and not mentioning the free add ons.

I'm a bit concerned because the current promotions for my cruise don't have any perks and are cheaper than what I purchased. Was still happy with the price I paid as with my perks I was still ahead. But now I seem to have none !

Should I ring Celebrity or is the info hiding in plain site?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you enter Cruise Planner and look at your order history? Also check on your calendar in cruise planner. If the items aren't there, I suggest you call Captains Club. Our beverage packages only showed on one of our cruises and I had to call to have them put back. First they told me that they could see them, it was not big deal that I couldn't. After a short discussion, they agreed that there was a problem and fixed it so that they showed on both the calendar and the order history.

Did you enter Cruise Planner and look at your order history? Also check on your calendar in cruise planner. If the items aren't there, I suggest you call Captains Club. Our beverage packages only showed on one of our cruises and I had to call to have them put back. First they told me that they could see them, it was not big deal that I couldn't. After a short discussion, they agreed that there was a problem and fixed it so that they showed on both the calendar and the order history.

Did they explain why or how they disappeared...?

We print everything out, just in case the ship has the incorrect version...

Seems there are several versions of the website..for reps, customers, ships,..

Do you have the latest Guest Copy of your Celebrity invoice? It should show everything that you are getting from Celebrity.

If you are using a TA, the TA's invoice should show what additional perks you are getting from the TA.

The Celebrity website is wacky.

We have had things appear and then disappear and later re-appear again in our Celebrity accounts.

But as long as you have access to your final invoices, you should be fine.

It is not necessary to print them out, but just be able to access them from any location, either on your own device, or via email, or cloud storage, in case you should need to show them.

Did they explain why or how they disappeared...?

We print everything out, just in case the ship has the incorrect version...

Seems there are several versions of the website..for reps, customers, ships,..

They had no idea why they disappeared on my end since they could see them. At first the rep I spoke with didn't even understand why I cared if they could see them. Only after I explained that with the current state of the website I felt it necessary to print hard copies to take with me as proof of purchase did they fix it. I did book with a TA and it does show on my invoice from them, but in the past it has always shown in order history as well. We always have printed hard copies with us and a few occasions it has proven useful.

I found that if using a desktop computer everything works fine but if using an I Pad not even close. It always froze for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Try doing a search, refine to a specific ship over several months. Then look at an itinerary then go back to the search page. If it goes back to the original refinements and doesn't show a bunch of random cruises that don't match your refined criteria you have a magically blessed computer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

It's only 13 days till my final payment is due and I went to the website to check my cruise. All I can find on this new website is the balance I have to pay. Nowhere does it tell me a breakdown of what I have. It doesn't show my OBC, PRemium beverage package , and included wifi.

After logging out of My Celebrity the next day I was sent an email reminding me I needed to pay soon but once again only showing the price of the cruise and not mentioning the free add ons.

I'm a bit concerned because the current promotions for my cruise don't have any perks and are cheaper than what I purchased. Was still happy with the price I paid as with my perks I was still ahead. But now I seem to have none !

Should I ring Celebrity or is the info hiding in plain site?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are so many glitches with the new site, you could write a book :D. One minute your perks are there, then if by magic, they've gone. Or you are offered wonderful excursions, pity they are not to ports you are visiting :rolleyes:.

Best to keep a hard copy of all your reservations showing your perks, and take it with you when you cruise.

My perks are gone today. They do not show up in order history but I am able to utilize the OBC. I called and obtained a confirmation and they are listed there correctly. Maybe when I sail in 225 days the site will be correct.

My ship sails on Oct 8th, about 67 days away. When I went to complete my online check in yesterday, I noticed that some of my OBC has disappeared. I plan on calling them...I then tried to arrange flights to the port of disembarkation through 'choice air' and couldn't, as I got the message 'my reservation is being reviewed'. Has anyone else gone through this before or is it a system glitch? I have made the final payment more than 3 weeks ago. All this makes me uncomfortable with Celebrity cruises...this is just my 2nd cruise on Celebrity (I am elite on Princess) and I have had several issues since my first cruise...e.g. my Captain's Club points were not as I was told it would be (I sailed solo in a balcony cabin on a 13 day TA and should have earned double the points...78 points, but was credited only 39 points and had to call to get it fixed), on this upcoming cruise, they changed my cabin # from what is on my invoice,(keeping the same category of concierge class) and now the disappearance of the OBC. I imagine the customer service centre is busy for this reason. I booked directly with Celebrity and not through a travel agent.

I am on hold with Celebrity right now because, just this weekend, my cruise planner showed an amount for OBC that was $200 less than it should have been. The $200 came from booking the cruise while onboard. I called Celebrity and was told to have my TA contact them. My TA didn't think this was an urgent matter so she hasn't yet contacted them. Not wanting to wait, I called the Captain's Club phone number this AM and spoke with a very nice woman who looked into the matter. The OBC was actually removed from my reservation! Not sure why that happened but it was lost when some other change was made to our info. I can only guess that when I was prompted to update the passenger info on the Celebrity website, it triggered the removal. So beware of making any updates to your info when prompted by the website. Bottom line, she was able to add the OBC back to my booking but had to do it via a "goodwill" code. So, my $590 OBC should appear the next time I log in to my account.

So, I can add one more reason to keep very close tabs on my reservations to my list. I'd encourage everyone to check their cruise planner periodically and not ignore it because you aren't booking any excursions or adding anything to your reservation. And I would definitely not make any changes to your information, as prompted, because that is what triggered the change to my OBC in the first place.

My recent experience with "flash sales" on excursions and other onboard amenities (beverage packages, internet packages, etc) - only seen in my cruise planner and only in effect for 2 or 3 days - also makes me check it at least once or twice a week as we get closer to the sail date. I luckily discovered a sale on excursions in the spring and saved $50 on two excursions. The only indication that a sale was taking place was a banner on the cruise planner. I've read other more recent posts about sales on beverage packages, internet and specialty dining packages too. It would be so nice to receive an email from Celebrity about these specials. Perhaps after they fix the website, they will get to that. We can dream, right?