P and O days no longer transferable to Princess loyalty scheme ?

reemab1

I have read that as from January days travelled with P and O will no longer count towards the Princess loyalty scheme. Does anyone know if this is the case and if so has there been any official notification ? Thanks for any info.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have read that as from January days travelled with P and O will no longer count towards the Princess loyalty scheme. Does anyone know if this is the case and if so has there been any official notification ? Thanks for any info.

Where have you read it?

I ask because if you are repeating a rumour then it has bee going the rounds for about 8 to 10 year.

If you have no official conformation then I take it that it is a rumour.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by daiB

Where have you read it?

I ask because if you are repeating a rumour then it has bee going the rounds for about 8 to 10 year.

If you have no official conformation then I take it that it is a rumour.

I read it on the site - perhaps it was an old thread - thank you for your input .

I heard that P&O days do not count toward the most traveled passenger program. Have not heard that they no longer apply toward Captain's Circle loyalty levels.

This is correct, we were on the Crown when it was introduced, middle of May.

I heard that P&O days do not count toward the most traveled passenger program. Have not heard that they no longer apply toward Captain's Circle loyalty levels.

Thanks - that's probably it !

i've got a p&o australia cruise booked for next year and its on my cruising history, not sure about p&o UK

Hi, I know it counts the other way, we are doing 15 days on Princess in September and was hoping them to put us up a tier on P&O in March.

It did say on the P&O website you could transfer them, but now says under the FAQ section you can't that's changed recently so might be the same for Princess.

That is correct - just got off the Crown & I have over 900 days but not considered for the mtp program which I think is fair as it should only be cruises taken on a Princess ship. We still got some nice obc & the bar set up which was exchanged for coffee cards.

Cruise was not the best though - we have started cruising with Celebrity & much prefer the Solstice class ships & food so we will cancel our next 3 Princess cruises.

Re #10, to my knowledge, it has never been the case (or not for many years) that P&O will credit you for cruises sailed with Princess. I am Platinum with Princess and have not received any credit for this when I've sailed with P&O. Princess, on the other hand, still give you credit for P&O cruises but they no longer count towards most travelled passenger.

Hi, I know it counts the other way, we are doing 15 days on Princess in September and was hoping them to put us up a tier on P&O in March.

It did say on the P&O website you could transfer them, but now says under the FAQ section you can't that's changed recently so might be the same for Princess.

This stopped about 10+ years ago and then you only got half credit. So 14 nights only gave you 70 points.

This stopped about 10+ years ago and then you only got half credit. So 14 nights only gave you 70 points.

We got full credit for our cruise on Sea Princess in Jan 09 when we did our 1st P&O cruise in Jul 11. Not had any since though.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

i've got a p&o australia cruise booked for next year and its on my cruising history, not sure about p&o UK
We've got a P&O UK cruise booked for next March and it's showing on our Princess cruise history.

We've got a P&O UK cruise booked for next March and it's showing on our Princess cruise history.

It will show your cruise history but it will not count towards you Peninsular Club benefits unless they were added many years ago before P&O stopped recognising Princess cruises in their loyalty programme.

It will show your cruise history but it will not count towards you Peninsular Club benefits unless they were added many years ago before P&O stopped recognising Princess cruises in their loyalty programme.
We're on about P&O counting towards Princess. I know it doesn't work the other way round.