uber from Fort Lauderdale to Miami? Any ideas or other options?

connyo

Check SAS Transport.

http://www.ridesas.com/sasreserve.php

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Rent a car

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I don't think SAS picks up from the airport, just hotels. And it's $15pp. That's about the same as Uber, I think if there's only two. More than that Uber is better.

And renting a car can be more expensive. Plus you'll need to drop off either at a downtown location or MIA both which mean getting additional transportation to the port.

OP, check the Uber estimators for the various vehicles. Also check on the Florida Departures boards here as there's a number of Uber related threads.

I don't think SAS picks up from the airport, just hotels. And it's $15pp. That's about the same as Uber, I think if there's only two. More than that Uber is better.

Yes they do. Just presenting options for OP to choose where he may also find Uber better for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And renting a car can be more expensive. Plus you'll need to drop off either at a downtown location or MIA both which mean getting additional transportation to the port.

OP, check the Uber estimators for the various vehicles. Also check on the Florida Departures boards here as there's a number of Uber related threads.

We rent a car every time. It ranges anywhere between $25-50 for the day...we drop it off at MIA and they have a free shuttle to the port. Very easy and affordable, plus you then have a car to use while you're in Miami.

We rent a car every time. It ranges anywhere between $25-50 for the day...we drop it off at MIA and they have a free shuttle to the port. Very easy and affordable, plus you then have a car to use while you're in Miami.

I have done this as well. Very convenient and reasonable.

We are flying into FL due to lower airfares. Looking at staying in Miami two nite b4 sailing. Has anyone any input on Uber from FL to Miami or any other ideas on getting there?

TY!!!!

One way car rentals. Avis has a $19.99 4-hour program but you have to fit it into very specific days and times, otherwise just search for different drop off bookings. Just beware that some companies charge a big fee for one way rentals from an airport, you can sometimes save a third of the cost by renting from a location a couple blocks away from the airport

One way car rentals. Avis has a $19.99 4-hour program but you have to fit it into very specific days and times, otherwise just search for different drop off bookings. Just beware that some companies charge a big fee for one way rentals from an airport, you can sometimes save a third of the cost by renting from a location a couple blocks away from the airport

Sure makes uber or lyft look a lot better.

I used the tri rail to get to MIA, and from there used a hotwire hot rate to rent a car from MIA and ill tell you WHY.... as long as you have a receipt when you pay for your rental, there is a free cruiseport shuttle from MIA for car rental customers. Tell the driver you have a reservation on the way back, free shuttle back to MIA. Tri rail is super cheap too.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
TY for all these great helps!!!!!

We always take tri rail www . Tri rail . Com cost is about 3 to 5 dollars per person easy way to get around goes between Mia, Fll and west palm beach......sometimes we fly into PBI if it is cheaper stay up in west palm beach and take train down

We always take tri rail www . Tri rail . Com cost is about 3 to 5 dollars per person easy way to get around goes between Mia, Fll and west palm beach......sometimes we fly into PBI if it is cheaper stay up in west palm beach and take train down

How close to the airport is it in FLL?