Rci app

On 11/13/2023 at 5:54 AM, Ocean Boy said:

What the heck has RCI done with the app? Every time I open it, or even move around in it, I'm getting a pop up advertisement for the RCI VISA credit card. They need to stop this. It is so ANNOYING.

On 11/13/2023 at 8:50 AM, icsys said:

I don't get any pop-ups, maybe its a regional thing?

If I did get them it would be MORE than frustrating as the card is not available outside the US

On 11/13/2023 at 9:04 AM, Ocean Boy said:

Interesting. Do you use an I-phone or android?

No pop ups for me... Apple iPhone 14 pro

23 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

So it seems to be an android phone occurrence... for now.

I think I had a few days of it last week but when seeing your post I went and checked.  I tried everything to bring it up.  Fully closed the app... Turned phone on and off... even logged in and out to see if I could replicate it and got nothing.  It'll probably correct on the next update.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A bit weird that the app "required" the update to v1.49.0 on iOS.

The update info:

The Home experience now includes a carousel of videos from our family of brands, and navigation to help you explore. A new Welcome experience lets you browse without logging in or creating an account. A redesigned Discover screen invites you to dive into categories, from essentials, like shore excursions, to things to do, such as fitness and spa. 

Edited by Biker19

App updated to 1.49.2 for Android.

What's new

-With this release, you can book flights for your cruise vacation.

-New links in For You to the travel docs hub and FAQ ensure guests have what they need to board the ship.

Edited by soremekun

• 1 month later...

App updated to 1.51.0 for Android.

With this release, we’ve added a new Profile button to the Home experience navigation and enhanced the map capabilities for Perfect Day at CocoCay. We’ve also improved overall performance and fixed bugs.

Edited by soremekun

• 1 month later...

App updated to 1.52.0 for Android.

With this release, we introduced a shopping cart to make cruise planning easier. For ships with My Photos, we improved the experience for loyalty guests and for ordering prints. We also improved performance, made feature enhancements, and fixed bugs.

Edited by soremekun

• 2 weeks later...

App updated to 1.52.2 for Android.

With this release, we introduced a shopping cart to make cruise planning easier. For ships with My Photos, we improved the experience for loyalty guests and for ordering prints. We also improved performance, made feature enhancements, and fixed bugs.

• 2 weeks later...

App updated to 1.53.0 for Android.

With this release, we added a guest wallet to manage payment methods. We also made feature enhancements, like pinch and zoom on deck maps, improved performance, and fixed bugs. Make sure you turn on auto-updates, so you can keep up with all the ways we improve the app.