Rci app

4 minutes ago, Vibe said:

For one of my booked cruises: The section for Dining is now missing (It should be on the tab that has the person icon between Upcoming and Internet Packages) The section for Dining is there for the other cruises.I logged off then back on to the App, no change. Does anyone else have this issue? 

Please provide the ship and sail date.

5 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Please provide the ship and sail date.

Wonder Oct 29.

The section for Dining that is missing is on the last tab (person icon) it would display your dining choice. For example: Traditional Dining 05:00pm

Edited by Vibe

10 minutes ago, Vibe said:

Wonder Oct 29.

The section for Dining that is missing is on the last tab (person icon) it would display your dining choice. For example: Traditional Dining 05:00pm

Interesting.  I am on Wonder the week before you and I don't have that info either.  

9 minutes ago, soremekun said:

I checked two of my upcoming cruises and the dining info is displayed.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I called Royal Caribbean; I still have the 5:00 pm dining even though it is not displayed.  Have fun on your cruise.😃

12 minutes ago, lovelife said:

Just noticed something else missing from the app for my 10/22 and 10/29  Wonder cruises - menus for Hooked, Mason Jar, Johnny Rockets, and Playmakers. Menus for the other eateries that always had them are still there.

I do not see them either.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

It looks like you can no longer select a sailing that is not yours.  When you go to the end where you would click it "select sailing" it only brings up your bookings and there is no opportunity to "browse our ships"

It is still there on mine, and it just updated yesterday.  Version 1.47.0. IOS

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

When you go to the end where you would click it "select sailing" it only brings up your bookings and there is no opportunity to "browse our ships"

Click on the link to add a sailing- that should still bring up the entire fleet listing. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

App updated to 1.48.0 for Android

With this release, we’re introducing a new Home experience for users that don’t have a cruise booked and a Loyalty Hub to track or enroll in our loyalty program and learn more about the benefits by tier. Listing pages for shore excursions, beverage packages and internet plans now include pricing and highlight offerings that are sold out, almost sold out, or already reserved.

Edited by soremekun

13 minutes ago, soremekun said:

App updated to 1.48.0 for Android

With this release, we’re introducing a new Home experience for users that don’t have a cruise booked and a Loyalty Hub to track or enroll in our loyalty program and learn more about the benefits by tier. Listing pages for shore excursions, beverage packages and internet plans now include pricing and highlight offerings that are sold out, almost sold out, or already reserved.

They didn't test it too well. If you click on "select a different cruise" from your profile icon screen, you get stuck there. No way to get back to the other screens without actually selecting a cruise first.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

What the heck has RCI done with the app? Every time I open it, or even move around in it, I'm getting a pop up advertisement for the RCI VISA credit card. They need to stop this. It is so ANNOYING.

I don't get any pop-ups, maybe its a regional thing?

If I did get them it would be MORE than frustrating as the card is not available outside the US