Harvey Remnants

tyeomans

I am genuinely concerned about that as well. His roof is starting to break apart, and although the video quality is reaaly bad right now it looks really bad - ... But dang, that green shed is holding up perfectly!

That is scary for sure. The video stopped not sure what that means. I hope he's okay.

They aren't oblivious. I grew up in South Florida and one thing I know for sure. Hurricane and tropical storm predictions of path and aftermath are rarely correct. And sometimes outlandishly wrong.

Let's see what Sunday brings.

https://www.******************.com/2017/08/25/royal-caribbean-issues-hurricane-harvey-update-liberty-of-the-seas

It's making landfall as a cat 4 hurricane *right now*.

sorry, but I just keep thinking "Darwin award".

He's been storm chasing for 35+ years - to us it's insane, to him it's just another day on the job. ... A very crazy job mind you, but a job nevertheless. But I will admit, he probably deserves a Darwin.

Us too. We keep refreshing, hoping to see more. I hate that he puts himself in harm's way, but this is the most intense storm watching We've ever experienced!

I have never seen anything like it. I am not even attempting to refresh it is just too scary. It looks really bad.

He's been storm chasing for 35+ years - to us it's insane, to him it's just another day on the job. ... A very crazy job mind you, but a job nevertheless. But I will admit, he probably deserves a Darwin.

That is the craziest storm chasing I have ever seen. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app