Questions Re: Reflection

gaga11

1. Is there a charge for room service? RCCL does.

2. Is 6302 a problem? See lots about 6305, not 6302.

3. Anyone purchased Celebrity's travel insurance, and used it?

Been on lots of cruises, first time on Celebrity.

Thanks!:)

1. Complimentary in-stateroom dining

Whether you are recuperating or just in the mood to relax, with our complimentary cruise room service you may never want to leave the comfort of your stateroom. Breakfast on the balcony? Choose from a continental or full breakfast, delivered to you by one of our attentive, friendly staff members*. Or select from a wide range of delicious dishes at any time of day, or night! While room service ordered between 11pm and 6am is accompanied by a US$4.95 fee^, you can enjoy complimentary in-room service throughout the rest of the day.

*Check room service card for hours

^Late-night service charge does not apply to Suite Class

I spent 7 out of 11 nights in the Summits hospital. We had purchased Celebrity's Cruise Care insurance. We did have to charge the hospital bill to our credit card but were totally reimbursed minus one inhaler within two weeks of getting home. Saddest part was that cruise was the only time the

Upgrade fairy ever picked us! We had a suite with our own butler. That was back when the butlers really spent time with you. Anyway he would bring me my meals and at night wore a tux to do it. The hospital staff was wonderful too.

I will be sailing on the Nov. 27 trip aboard the Reflection. 92 days away but who's counting.

JoAnne Smith

Check the S-Cabin sticky at the top of the Celebrity forum. I see 6302 is reviewed (on other S-Class ships).

Reflection has a different numbering system for rooms. It will not be helpful to look at other S-class ships as rooms numbers do not match up with Reflection.

We've never bought insurance in all our travel other than a safari to Africa so I can't give any advice there.

But, we use room service daily, sometimes multiple times. Most of the items are free and the one's they charge for they list the cost so there is no surprise. These are for upgrades only.

On a port day we will use the door menu and have breakfast delivered at a specific time. On a sea day we just wait until we wake up then order from bed via the TV :)

If it's a sea day or we get back from the port early we will order lunch or a snack. Decent food too.

Last 10 night cruise we never ate in the buffet. Not really on purpose but between room service and the Mast Grill we never made it.

Enjoy!

Reflection has a different numbering system for rooms. It will not be helpful to look at other S-class ships as rooms numbers do not match up with Reflection.

Cabins are in the exact same area, maybe 1 digit difference. Not a huge difference and can easily find the same location on a different S-class ship by looking up the deck plans.

Cabins are in the exact same area, maybe 1 digit difference. Not a huge difference and can easily find the same location on a different S-class ship by looking up the deck plans.

May make a difference as the rooms in question are "obstructed views".

Edited by keesar

The deck plans for the other S class ships show that the cabin that is 6302 on the Reflection is 6300 on the other S class ships.

You can check out the cabin location and any possible issues on cruisedeckplans.com. It's a TA website that includes all ships and cruise lines. I never choose a cabin without going there first. If there is an issue with a cabin there will be a star that you can hover over and read the issues. There are also many pictures.