Carnival Vista Beverage Policy Notice

got4boys

I am sailing this weekend and I get the notice on the Beverage Policy for Carnival Vista in my gmail.

"Guests are not allowed to bring bottled beverages, i.e., water, sodas and other non-alcoholic drinks on board. Please review our beverage policy located in our FAQs at help.carnival.com."

I am trying to go to the link and I am getting an error.

Can I still bring on wine and a 12 pack of can soda?

One 750 ml bottle per adult in carry on and a 12 pack of soda CANS

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ON Holland and Princess, if you bring more than the one bottle of wine, they just charge you the corkage at time of boarding for the additional ones, is this the same for Carnival....or are you really limited to one bottle?

ON Holland and Princess, if you bring more than the one bottle of wine, they just charge you the corkage at time of boarding for the additional ones, is this the same for Carnival....or are you really limited to one bottle?

You are limited to one bottle per adult.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here is the quote from the FAQs:

Bringing Liquor and Beverages Onboard - Embarkation

Guests are prohibited from bringing water, sodas and other non-alcoholic beverages onboard that are packaged in bottles.

A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

Speaking of the wine -- last week, we brought on our two bottles. We were not charged a corkage fee in the dining room. We were charged a $15 corkage fee in Bonsai Sushi.

It certainly is at the option of the restaurant and waiter. In the example of Bonsai Sushi, they probably wont see you again like your staff in the MDR. We have never been charges in the MDR, almost happened once when an asst waiter started to and then quickly the head waiter jumped in and stopped him.

I remember that we got pulled over to the side, after having our bag go through the scanner when we were checking in at the terminal to board Conquest a couple of years ago. We bought a couple $11 bottles of Moscato the day before to bring on board with us. No issues once they looked at them. So, yes, they do check.

Trying to figure out a way to bring energy drinks? Trying to save $ and get one room

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I bring cans of red bull every time no problem. This is in addition to my 12 pack cans of soda and bottle of wine. I have not seen sugar free red bull on the ships and I have one daily.