Current NCL Promotions expering 8/31 or Labor Day Weekend deals?

Hey All,

I am spending my 1st post with a question for the experienced deal chasers. NCL has a deal right now where port charges & taxes are waived. Anyone have any insight as to what the Labor Day Weekend deals might look like? The current deal expires 8/31 (though they refer to it as a Labor Day Deal).

Better to book tomorrow or wait till Sunday?

Side notes, looking for a cruise within 90 days so there will be no price matching if the rate goes down. I have cruised plenty of times before, just looking to spend more on this one so any savings would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Hey All,

I am spending my 1st post with a question for the experienced deal chasers. NCL has a deal right now where port charges & taxes are waived. Anyone have any insight as to what the Labor Day Weekend deals might look like? The current deal expires 8/31 (though they refer to it as a Labor Day Deal).

Better to book tomorrow or wait till Sunday?

Side notes, looking for a cruise within 90 days so there will be no price matching if the rate goes down. I have cruised plenty of times before, just looking to spend more on this one so any savings would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Why not book now. You can always cancel and rebook when the next sale comes out if it is better.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

It's very possible that when the current promos end tonight a similar set of promos will pop up. It is doubtful that we will see the Tax-Free for certain cruises extended as it is a rare one.

I'm always hopeful they will change the new promos to include Pre-paid Service Charges as one of the choices so I will be watching(yn)

It's very possible that when the current promos end tonight a similar set of promos will pop up. It is doubtful ... Tax-Free for certain cruises extended as it is a rare ... Pre-paid Service Charges as one of the choices so I will be watching(yn)
Unless booking for certain sailings are still lagging ... agreed with your sentiment. The previous tax-free promo was "generous" and we took advantage of it, current one is narrower - but still substantial, although they played with prices ;)

PSC would be nice and costs to NCL is less, it seemed. Inventory of available cabins for our upcoming late Fall sailing are still plentiful on our itinerary and a 2nd. round of Upgrade Advantage offer emails/notices went out again ...

If in doubt, book one before midnight - put a courtesy hold on it for next 24 hours and see what happen tomorrow. Only NCL knows for sure ... a short extension into next week, maybe since some might be diverted with attention on Harvey & now ... Irma.