FOX News Channel

Wish they would do the same here in the states

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They have the same programming and times as here in the states. the only difference is instead of commercials you get the music. When they had hln they would go to weather forecasts instead of commercials.

After spending 5 days in NYC last week, I don't think I could take watching FOX News again for a while. The likes of Judge Jeanine and Harris Faulkner just act too aggressive for news.

Not a fan of CNN either - loved when Katie Hopkins called Hala Gorani out on the network's bias against the right live on air. Ms. Gorani had very little to defend herself and the network.

I am all for different types of news, but I don't feel that either FOX or CNN do it right. Both should still be available though.

Request an update on whether the Grandeur of the Seas currently has the Fox News Channel (FNC). Will be on her on October 28th.

Guess I will find out tomorrow if the Grandeur has the FNC. Sure hope so.

Anyone know if the Vision has Fox News yet? :D

Yes. Fox is on Vision. A few nights they have been showing NFL live for a few hours in the evening. The schedule is the same, except in place of commercials they show music clips or show informative clips (like health).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I sure hope it is rolled out Fleet wide in US Ports eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I hope FNC is also rolled out both Fleet wide and world wide. Would be a great option to have FNC on European and pacific cruises.

Wow! I took the time to read this thread, and learned a lot. I would not have thought the TV channels in the cabins was a priority for RCL (I guess because they're not for me. lol) I would have been wrong! I try to avoid the news when I'm on vacation, but can see that it's important to many others.