ms Zaandam in Juneau September 14, 2017

Scrapnana

If Drew has Sojourn I'm betting that Ryan will get Infinity and Drew will be ready for Zaandam. A real morning rush hour in Juneau today.

NOPE--A busy morning for Drew.

Roy

There's also the two girls; they were both on the dock yesterday "talking in" Noordam. Didn't sound as smooth as Drew/Ryan (matter of experience), but they got the job done ;)

There's also the two girls; they were both on the dock yesterday "talking in" Noordam. Didn't sound as smooth as Drew/Ryan (matter of experience), but they got the job done ;)

I did hear Drew say "I'm by myself" this morning. It could have meant that one of the girls had been with him but had to leave for initial preparations for the Infinity, but that wasn't the way it sounded.

BTW, Marine Traffic shows Chengkp75 holding off Port Everglades with the port schedule suggesting a mid-afternoon move to the berth.

Roy

I did hear Drew say "I'm by myself" this morning. It could have meant that one of the girls had been with him but had to leave for initial preparations for the Infinity, but that wasn't the way it sounded.

BTW, Marine Traffic shows Chengkp75 holding off Port Everglades with the port schedule suggesting a mid-afternoon move to the berth.

Roy

Thanks Roy; see you soon! And oh, btw for you, Capt. Albert confirmed Amsterdam's 'wet dock' in his blog the other day

They are starting up Amtrak again tomorrow - from NYC to only as far as Jacksonville. I don't know if it is track maintenance problems or availability of restocking the train further south that's the problem - could be both.

Update: there are lots of crossing arms down/broken in Florida - so no trains until CSX gets them replaced. I haven't heard about any washouts.

I'm having no luck at all getting onto the webcams. Occasionally I can get a picture on my iPad, but I don't seem to be able to get anything at all on my MacBook. Most annoying.

I checked and my Adobe Flash player is up to date. Don't know what else I can do. Every once in a while I get a line that says "An error has occurred. Page is being reloaded." And then nothing happens. That happens on both my computer and my iPad. I did have Juneau up just now and I clicked to find out more about PTZ premium - I know you have/had it, Scrapnana? There is a free trial, and I was thinking of trying it. Do you recommend it? If I can't get the regular site on my computer, I wonder if I would be able to get the premium....

Ann,

I am not sure getting the premium would improve your access to the webcams. However, it is really nice to have the large picture (like we used to be able to get for free) and not having the webcams time out every 30 minutes (especially when you have two or more open at the same time). As much as I watch the webcams it was worth the money for me (they put it on my credit card and I don't really notice it:)).

Kathi

Kathi, have you been to see the puppies today? They brought in the new female. She's much bigger [2 months older] but she has the black with white marking and blue eyes. She was in the pen a couple of hours.

I didn't get on today. I will have to check them out tomorrow.