No going, going, gone sale this week?

iriemon

If you are looking for a really great price on a cruise, look at Liberty December 3 sailing. They have changed the itinerary to arrive in Nassau on Tuesday and be there until Thursday night in order to work on one of the azipods.

If you read the fine print from the flyer for the Friends and Family sake it refers to it as the,

Going, going, gone friends and family sale. They have just repackaged it in a different format.

*Going, Going, Gone Friends and Family is valid for new individual bookings made between September 26, 2017 through September 30, 2017. O er is not combinable with any promotional o ers or discounts with the exception of Crown & Anchor benefits and NextCruise Onboard BookingBonus. O er is available on select sailings departing between October 26, 2017 and December 15, 2017 across Interior, Ocean View, Balcony and Suite accommodations. This o er is based on stateroom availability and may be withdrawn without notice. Governmental departure taxes andfees are additional and are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain restrictions may apply. ©2017 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships’ registry: Bahamas. 17058671 • 9/22/2017

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Promotions/17058671_Friends_Family_Consumer_Flyer_EXT.pdf

• 7 months later...

Am I the only one who when I try access the GGG sale with my iPad while on board a RCCL ship and get a “server cannot be found” message. It’s been that way for as long as I can remember and I assume it is an iPad problem. I’ve reported it to Royal’s crack IT staff several times with the expected negative results.

Am I the only one who when I try access the GGG sale with my iPad while on board a RCCL ship and get a “server cannot be found” message. It’s been that way for as long as I can remember and I assume it is an iPad problem. I’ve reported it to Royal’s crack IT staff several times with the expected negative results.
No you are not the only one

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

If you are looking for a really great price on a cruise, look at Liberty December 3 sailing. They have changed the itinerary to arrive in Nassau on Tuesday and be there until Thursday night in order to work on one of the azipods.

I don’t see this one.

Happens to me too. I believe it has something to do with the fact that it's a different domain (rccl.com) than the normal RC website (royalcaribbean.com). Cannot be accessed onboard.

fyi - just got off the phone with a rep to upgrade to balcony and he mentioned it's May-cation sales. balcony was $350ish cheaper than promenade room. i didn't see the price anywhere but called just to check. i am pleasantly surprised.