Room service charges

Does RCCL charge for every room service delivery?I like to order a pot of coffee and some orange juice

each morning. What will the service charge be on such

a delivery? Thanks!

See the menu:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/data/dining/room-service/menu/In-Stateroom-Room-Service-Full-Menu-web.pdf

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Are you sure? In grand suite now. I am being told that room service is charged except continental breakfast.

That is wrong.

Room service is free. And you have an enhanced breakfast menu, and for lunch and dinner can order (during MDR hours) anything on the MDR menu.

continental items(pastries and such) does not incur the charge. a simple pot of coffee or tea would also be free( save the courtesy gratuity to the delivery person) if you order fresh squeezed OJ there will be a charge for that

Do you still get charged for the fresh squeezed OJ if you have the premium beverage package? I'm assuming so, since bar drinks via room service incur a charge.

Do you still get charged for the fresh squeezed OJ if you have the premium beverage package? I'm assuming so, since bar drinks via room service incur a charge.

Yes, drink packages cannot be used for room service.

Are you sure? In grand suite now. I am being told that room service is charged except continental breakfast.

Who is telling you there is a charge? We were in a GS too on Oasis and ordered both breakfast and dinner, we weren't charged for either. Costs do show on the tv when you order but you are not charged.

Guest services told me this morning that there would be a charge for breakfast room service but not lunch or dinner. We ordered continental breakfast so there wouldn't be a charge anyway. We might try breakfast later in the week and see what happens? We might try later in the week and see what happens?

Guest services told me this morning that there would be a charge for breakfast room service but not lunch or dinner. We ordered continental breakfast so there wouldn't be a charge anyway. We might try breakfast later in the week and see what happens? We might try later in the week and see what happens?

Ignore Guest Services. Order whatever you like. If a charge shows up on your account, just tell the Concierge and s/he will take care of it for you.

One of the perks of being in a Grand Suite. :)