Medallion Notification - When?

raz455

My DW and I board the Regal on December 17th. Has anyone going on this sailing received notification about not being part of the Medallion program (or being part of it)? Any idea of how close to sailing we might expect to receive our email?

Also, is it too early to start using our guest bed as a suitcase staging area? (yes, I am just a little bit antsy to get this party started!)

Happy Cruising!

I'm on that sailing (have you joined our Roll Call?). I got the email last week that we are not in the stateroom group getting Ocean Medallion, and at least one on our roll call for this sailing said they did get it, so I think notifications went out. Our email came direct from Princess (ie not through the TA we used).

I'm on that sailing (have you joined our Roll Call?). I got the email last week that we are not in the stateroom group getting Ocean Medallion, and at least one on our roll call for this sailing said they did get it, so I think notifications went out. Our email came direct from Princess (ie not through the TA we used).

Super! We have not yet joined the Roll Call. Maybe no news is good news? I guess I need to check my emails again to make sure I haven't missed anything . . . Thanks!

Super! We have not yet joined the Roll Call. Maybe no news is good news? I guess I need to check my emails again to make sure I haven't missed anything . . . Thanks!

In our experience, no news is no news. They never sent us an email regarding the fact that we were not in the ***** cruise. We had to find out about on cruise critic. If you really want to know, just call them. They will tell you.

So, I just called Princess and the rep said we are part of the group receiving the Medallion. But since we have not received any emails or phone calls from Princess, I will remain skeptical until I get a more official notification.

Also, is it too early to start using our guest bed as a suitcase staging area? (yes, I am just a little bit antsy to get this party started!)

Never too early.:eek::hearteyes:

I start packing for our cruises about a month ahead. I have a checklist. Some things never leave the suitcase, others are slowly added. The day we leave for the port/hotel/airport I throw in the last minute things and off we go.:D

So, I just called Princess and the rep said we are part of the group receiving the Medallion. But since we have not received any emails or phone calls from Princess, I will remain skeptical until I get a more official notification.

We are on the December 10th sailing. We received an email from Princess stating that we did not get it. Then the very next day we got a call saying we were selected and when we called back the agent got our immigration and other information set in the system. We had to change cabins but we are happy with what we got. We should get our Medallion and wristbands in a week or so. So sit tight, if you've been chosen they will get to you!