Night of the Living Drunks: Our 2017 Halloween cruise aboard the Carnival Dream!

watermelonqueen99

Never been on the Dream, never been on a Halloween cruise, and no plans for either....

But looking forward to reading your review! My name isn't Duggar and I'm not easily offended, I accept the challenge to the 15 drinks, and I'm currently drinking (another) glass of red wine and reading your review start in stead of writing one MORE PAPER on boring subjects that is due this Friday...

Continue on....

Hell with the papers, this is more fun! :D Thanks for reading!

I so enjoyed your last review and seriously can't wait for this one! I got me a nice cold one (flat root beer), sitting here with my dog (who is actually my cousin), with my big toe sticking out of a hole in my boot while my feet are propped up on an empty ice cream bucket. Heck, I may invite the whole trailer park and all of Oklahoma to come for this. If I can get the microwave to make some popcorn without throwing out sparks, that is. Are you sure we aren't related?

Bring on the review!

Your dog is actually my brother-in-law Earl's uncle, so yeah, we're related. To fix your microwave, just take some foil out of your window, stick it in there, and run it on high for about 30 seconds, and it'll be good as new.

Oh, and thanks for reading! :D

Oh yeah!!! I loved, loved, LOVED your Freedom review and laughed through the whole thing. You know, I nearly had to replace our keyboard thanks to you. We're all stocked up on my friend, Captain Morgan...so getting ready to set sail and follow along. ;p

Oh, your Freedom review pictures may not be permanently lost...there is way to *find* them. :) Attaching the link to a post from the Photo and Camera discussions board. Without going into detail, this link should open on Page 4, solution (fix) is detailed in Post #76. I am able to see the previously blocked pictures, even those in your Freedom review, I just checked to be sure. ;)

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2516067&page=4

Wow, you're one of them there smarties. Lol :D:D Thank you, and thanks for reading! :hearteyes:

I see you're pulling out all the stops! :D Thanks for reading!

No, pulling out all the stops would include the homemade venison jerky, the pork rinds, Cheetos, and the spray can of Cheez-Wiz and crackers. But I have to save all that for Thanksgiving.

Ok sorry, I’m getting your thread off track.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, pulling out all the stops would include the homemade venison jerky, the pork rinds, Cheetos, and the spray can of Cheez-Wiz and crackers. But I have to save all that for Thanksgiving.

Ok sorry, I’m getting your thread off track.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Very true. Your Thanksgiving sounds fancy! :D