Night of the Living Drunks: Our 2017 Halloween cruise aboard the Carnival Dream!

watermelonqueen99

Translations for us transatlantic cousins as and when needed please eg i had pheasant for supper last night one of the brace giles bagged at our weekend shooting party it was scrumptious [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

I have no idea what you said in that last part of your sentence, but thanks for reading! :'):'):') If you need something specific translated, just holler. :')

Another test before I write up a full installment. I'm going to try to post the pics that should have showed up in my first installment. I will warn you though, these particular pics are like a suburban stay at home mom who lives on pumpkin spice lattes and does yoga: they're basic. But, I'll try it anyway.

This is the pic where I was trying to show you my put-together look:

38297655831_8e601523cf_z.jpg

Where all the magic happens at the Baymont:

38297659591_ab723d9490_k.jpg

More of our room at the Baymont:

38265910362_5f460e0ca2_k.jpg

I hope you can handle all this excitement:

26522687009_ea32ba9aae_k.jpg

I am on my knees praying to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that ya'll can see these pics. Please let me know if you can.

Another test before I write up a full installment. I'm going to try to post the pics that should have showed up in my first installment. I will warn you though, these particular pics are like a suburban stay at home mom who lives on pumpkin spice lattes and does yoga: they're basic. But, I'll try it anyway.

This is the pic where I was trying to show you my put-together look:

38297655831_8e601523cf_z.jpg

Where all the magic happens at the Baymont:

38297659591_ab723d9490_k.jpg

More of our room at the Baymont:

38265910362_5f460e0ca2_k.jpg

I hope you can handle all this excitement:

26522687009_ea32ba9aae_k.jpg

I am on my knees praying to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that ya'll can see these pics. Please let me know if you can.

I totally get the hair...I live in south Louisiana and good hair days are almost as rare as snow down here. And kudos to the Baymont Suites on the fancy praying mantis shower curtain placement...someone was working a serious feng shui vibe. Nice warm up for the towel animals :cool:

I totally get the hair...I live in south Louisiana and good hair days are almost as rare as snow down here. And kudos to the Baymont Suites on the fancy praying mantis shower curtain placement...someone was working a serious feng shui vibe. Nice warm up for the towel animals :cool:

The struggle is real! Thanks for reading!