Wendy's Chicken Nuggets in Windjammer?

kwilzz13

For my first post, I’m surprised how many people reponed to this haha. I just thought I’d share my observations. But thanks for all of the info you all provided about food distribution!

Edited by kwilzz13
Finishing statement

LOL one of the dumber posts I've run across in some time. And the answer is NO.:rolleyes:

Why is it dumb? And how are you so definite and knowledgeable about what brand of nuggets RC serves? Do you work in RC catering ?

Sailed Harmony 12/9/17. Me and some buddies had lunch on embarkation day in Windjammer. I happened to notice the shapes of the nuggets. Definitely are the same as those served at Wendy's. They also taste the same. Let me be clear, I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering if anyone else noticed this? Don't know if its fleetwide, but is RCI in cohoots with Wendy's. That would be great!!

I didn't know that they upgraded the chicken nuggets.:p

Sailed Harmony 12/9/17. Me and some buddies had lunch on embarkation day in Windjammer. I happened to notice the shapes of the nuggets. Definitely are the same as those served at Wendy's. They also taste the same. Let me be clear, I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering if anyone else noticed this? Don't know if its fleetwide, but is RCI in cohoots with Wendy's. That would be great!!

I've never seen any kind of Nugget like this on any Royal Ship, so this is interesting. I do know much of Royal's food is supplied by GFS a company that is primarily a restaurant supply company. Don't know where Wendy's gets theirs.

I've never seen any kind of Nugget like this on any Royal Ship, so this is interesting. I do know much of Royal's food is supplied by GFS a company that is primarily a restaurant supply company. Don't know where Wendy's gets theirs.

Interestingly, GFS has also opened grocery stores in Florida. Looks like most of the Midwest has them now, as well.

https://gfsstore.com/locations/

There is one in Orlando on Colonial, just East of downtown. I've never been there, but I've seen it and it seems very busy. I'm going to make an effort to get over there and try it.

Interestingly, GFS has also opened grocery stores in Florida. Looks like most of the Midwest has them now, as well.

There is one in Orlando on Colonial, just East of downtown. I've never been there, but I've seen it and it seems very busy. I'm going to make an effort to get over there and try it.

We go to the one on South Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando. Great source of large amounts of beef and pork for barbecue.

When we lived in Michigan 20 years ago, we had GFS stores all over. I believe they are based out of Grand Rapids anyway.

When we lived in Michigan 20 years ago, we had GFS stores all over. I believe they are based out of Grand Rapids anyway.

If I am permitted a segue, the Michigan store I will forever miss is Jacobson's.

Sad day for me when they closed down.

I've never seen or heard of GFS, but will be in Ft Lauderdale in March. Any down there?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums