Stop spamming

Cruise Junky

6 E;mails in 12 minutes Oceania!! what the hell? And they're all the same thing. Take away the eggnog from whomever is pressing the send button.

ME TOO! 6 emails in 4minutes oops there is another one. The vibrations are getting to me!:evilsmile:

OMG I've had over a dozen this morning and they're still coming!!! Oceania turn off the irrigation system...it's raining. Oh wait, I know what happened. The person responsible for sending out the dire warning about the price increase next week, fell dead on his keyboard and his forehead is holding down the send button. :eek:

Just got another one as I was typing this.

Since I’ve been counting on my fingers and toes and have run out I’ve recruited several others in the gym to help me. Right now there are 2 guys and 1 woman with shoes off.

Hopefully O will Solve the problem soon as the others have fled[emoji19][emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In my mind it’s not that big a deal. Obviously a mistake that will be corrected. Delete and carry on.

Mo

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's a very big deal when it's coming to your work e:mail and you're getting ready to close for the holidays. I can't risk my mail box filling up and real items being blocked.

Fingers crossed it seems to have stopped