Escape/new ships and MDR menus on TV

brookie848

Does anyone know/remember if the full week's MDR menus are shown on the TVs in the cabins?

We have our restaurants pre-booked, but might want to move them around, depending on each night's MDR menu. If we move anything, we'd like to do that as soon as possible once we are on board.

I didn't see this option on the Dawn in November, but I thought I had used it before on one of the new ships (Epic, Escape, Getaway).

Thanks!

Yes (Escape December 9-16), but they bear no resemblance to reality. Don't know if it was somebody's idea of a joke or what, but each dinner menu featured a slider of one kind or another, and I never saw any such thing in the DR. Everything else was different, too.

20171213_172945 Norwegian Escape - Bogus Menu on Cabin TV

Okay. I'm sorry to hear this. I'm not sure if I imagined this a few cruises ago or if it actually happened (I think it was the Epic back on 2015). It was nice to be able to see what was going to be offered. My husband is a sometimes challenging combination of being a picky eater along with having dietary restrictions. If he is going to "break" his diet, he has a few things that he prefers to splurge on. They sometimes appear on NCL's MDR menus, so we were hoping to scope things out as soon as we got on the ship.

Thanks!

Okay. I'm sorry to hear this. I'm not sure if I imagined this a few cruises ago or if it actually happened (I think it was the Epic back on 2015). It was nice to be able to see what was going to be offered. My husband is a sometimes challenging combination of being a picky eater along with having dietary restrictions. If he is going to "break" his diet, he has a few things that he prefers to splurge on. They sometimes appear on NCL's MDR menus, so we were hoping to scope things out as soon as we got on the ship.

Thanks!

On boarding I'm hoping to get info on the MDR menus for the week and then decide which (if any) night I might go speciality. I've odd food intolerances but on the Escape I found something each night on the MDR menus and I think I only regretted one.

I know they have all the specialty restaurants menus on show in a couple of places around the ship on embarkation day.