Diamond Plus BOGO?

Btw, you mentioned the D+ benefit may be useless to you in a previous post... that may also be correct. My last two sailings the specialty cost was cheaper on the cruise planner pre cruise than when I showed up on board. This also was reported by little Britain who has posted on this thread ... so by using D+ BOGO on board, they charge you the on board higher price. For my last two sailings, purchasing the 2 night BOGO on the cruise planner, that even a first time cruiser can purchase, was better value than my d+ BOGO.... so yes, that d+ benefit may be useless to all of us D+’s posting on this thread and many don’t even know it 😡

So if I see Chops $39 on my cruise planner now, it could be higher once onboard? I was only going to do the D+ BOGO the first night and I booked one person online already. No sales showing. Adventure of the Seas.

So if I see Chops $39 on my cruise planner now, it could be higher once onboard? I was only going to do the D+ BOGO the first night and I booked one person online already. No sales showing. Adventure of the Seas.

Yes, it's possible the price will be higher or lower once onboard.

Yes, it's possible the price will be higher or lower once onboard.

I think I am going to just wait til I am onboard.

The 2 night BOGO would be great if you could pick your second night any time the rest of the week. I don't want to go to specialty nights 1/2 because when you finally go to the MDR your seating is all messed up because they are accommodating the people who came the first two nights and they put you at random tables for the rest of the week. That happend on one of our cruises and it made regular dining very stressful. And it was a party of 2.

I think I am going to just wait til I am onboard.

The 2 night BOGO would be great if you could pick your second night any time the rest of the week. I don't want to go to specialty nights 1/2 because when you finally go to the MDR your seating is all messed up because they are accommodating the people who came the first two nights and they put you at random tables for the rest of the week. That happend on one of our cruises and it made regular dining very stressful. And it was a party of 2.

Wow I never heard of that. You mean if you are assigned say table 20 and you don't show up until night 3 that is no longer your table? They gave your 2 spaces to someone else?

Wow I never heard of that. You mean if you are assigned say table 20 and you don't show up until night 3 that is no longer your table? They gave your 2 spaces to someone else?

Never heard of that either.

And just to confuse everyone even more, I have another D+ BOGO question...

DH and I are already planning on using my BOGO for a date night in Chops,and sending the kids to Johnny Rockets. One of the kids is actually 20, so she gets the same perks as an adult. Can she use her specialty BOGO there, or is it not considered a real specialty restaurant?

And just to confuse everyone even more, I have another D+ BOGO question...

DH and I are already planning on using my BOGO for a date night in Chops,and sending the kids to Johnny Rockets. One of the kids is actually 20, so she gets the same perks as an adult. Can she use her specialty BOGO there, or is it not considered a real specialty restaurant?

The D+ BOGO can be used at Johnny Rockets.

It was MTD so I guess they could do that but they put us in regular dining between services one night, then in someone else's area the next. I think I prebooked times but it seemed like they were sticking us in random places.

It was MTD so I guess they could do that but they put us in regular dining between services one night, then in someone else's area the next. I think I prebooked times but it seemed like they were sticking us in random places.

I thought that what MTD was supposed to be ? , U can go for dinner when U like , but U just have a randoms table when it came free.

We do the normal BOGO quite often

We where given the option mid cruise recently when the food was below standard in the main dining room , the head waiter offered it, we obviously had to pay , it was for the 2 of us just for 1 night

With MTD, they try to put you at the same table with the same wait staff each night, but it's not guaranteed.

With MTD, they try to put you at the same table with the same wait staff each night, but it's not guaranteed.

Yes, that was my expectation. Different servers would have been ok, but I felt like we were really getting terrible tables/service because we were not there the first couple nights.

My Father and I are Emerald Members and for our upcoming Brilliance Trans Atlantic we booked the BOGO First Night Done Right for $30 per person for the first 2 nights. We rebooked during the Black Friday 30 percent off Cruise Planner sale and saved $69 for tours and dining.

Yes, that was my expectation. Different servers would have been ok, but I felt like we were really getting terrible tables/service because we were not there the first couple nights.

With MTD you can request where you want to sit (next to a window or next to the rail of the balcony, or tell them you do not want to be next to a service station, even you just want a different section than the night before). You may have to wait a little bit longer but they will accommodate you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So the 50% off is only on single diners? Math is the same to the restaurant but 50% charged to two separate diners w seperate folios and obc could be handier than free meal for guest

Sent from my iPhone using Forums