King size beds on Reflection

BellKat

We sleep in a king and usually fight for space in anything smaller. While not billed as a king bed, the bed in our SS (forget Aqua suite) on Reflection was plenty large.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Forums mobile app

The old Aqua Suites on Reflection are now Sky Suites. Are you saying the beds in those are smaller than those in other SS?

The beds can be separated into 2 twins in some suites. When put together the width, as I understand it, is equal to a king. They might be shorter than a true king but that has never bothered us if true. We have a king at home and are quite comfortable in the width of the Celerity suite beds.

We had a Royal Suite and the bed in the master was closer to a queen size but did not have the length of a stateside queen. It was not two single beds pushed together. The twins that are pushed together in other Suites are not the size of stateside twins so the bed is not as large as a King.

Do all or any of the suites have king size beds? I'm finding mixed answers when I search. Thanks!

To my knowledge all of the beds in CS, RS, SS are Queen Size. Most if not all are twin beds that are put together. I know it is claimed that they are Kings, I brought a tape measure along and actually measured them and they are the size of an American Queen Size Mattress.

Actual size as measured was 60 w x 80

Thanks everyone. Someone I met was insisting they needed a king size mattress, wanted to go on Reflection, so I was trying to help them. Now they say a queen will be okay. :*

I thought I read somewhere that the Edge will have king beds in most cabins.

King size, queen size, quadruple emperor size.... it all depends where you are in the world! A king size in the USA may not be a king size elsewhere.... etc.

Measurements are the only accurate way of compaing beds.

We were in a Signature Suite last summer and the bed seemed huge compared with our bed at home.