Documents

MAGSMFC

Well, I booked direct with MSC for our April 7th Seaside cruise and I had my tickets and luggage tags sent to me via MSC website two weeks ago ..... MSC says 20 days but ours came like 77 days out so it just depends on how giving they are on any given day of the week. They have no consistency at all ......

As soon as we paid in full, I completed the online web check in and the e-tickets came right away to my email. It seemed as though it was computer generated not actually sent by anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As tall mentioned MSc is terribly inconsistent, so it really does depend. My experience is that my ta had to request the documents. Nothing was sent without the request.

We received ours twice! Once when we did our checkin on the website we had option to download them and last week we received then from our travel agency.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We sail on May 19th. We just completed our final payment. Then i logged on to the website to do the online check-in, and our e-tickets, boarding passes and luggage tags were email to us right away. We're still over 100 days out...:o:o

Does anyone know if an onboard credit from a travel agency should show up on the docs? Just got ours today for March 3. The credit from MSC is showing but not the credit from our TA.

In my experience, the onboard credit has not ever shown on the edocs but is usually on the account once onboard. I usually print the confirmation from my TA that shows the credit, just to be safe. I haven’t ever had to reference it though. You can confirm now with your TA that it will be there once you are on the ship or a quick call to your TA before leaving port should fix any issues if they come up. Enjoy your trip!

Annie

Can anyone tell me when MSC release the documents as we are cruising in just over 3 weeks time and our TA said they are realeased about 14 days before.

Website says 20 days. If you login onlone with a direct booking that is paid in full and load an acceptable photo to all persons in the booking they email printable paprework to you well before 20 days. Got ours 2 months in advance that way.

Can anyone tell me when MSC release the documents as we are cruising in just over 3 weeks time and our TA said they are realeased about 14 days before.

Your Travel Agent can phone and request your documents. We had ours once we made final payment.

Website says 20 days. If you login onlone with a direct booking that is paid in full and load an acceptable photo to all persons in the booking they email printable paprework to you well before 20 days. Got ours 2 months in advance that way.

"load an acceptable photo"? Is this new?

Last time we were on Divina we didn't do anything like this. Please explain this to me.:confused:

"load an acceptable photo"? Is this new?

Last time we were on Divina we didn't do anything like this. Please explain this to me.:confused:

When you check in online you can upload a photo for your cruise card.

It is new, yes, we didn't for Divina last year but have for our upcoming on Splendida

We're just over 20 days out but no tickets yet...