How"s the Caribbean Princess doing recently

lightsleeper

Wondering about the condition of the Caribbean Princess after the recent dry dock. I'm not talking about the technical issue with the reduced speed. I'm asking about the vacuum system past issues with flushing of toilets and possible ac problems

Anyone care to comment

We just sailed the 14 day Circle Caribbean cruise on her and everything worked fine in our stateroom - D736.

We sailed her pre and post dry dock and like the improvements that were made. During our recent sailing they installed new big screen TV's and hooked up on-demand entertainment.

Just off CB yesterday, the ship is in very good condition. Only sign of wear and tear was rust in our balcony. The new TV’s are great a few are experiencing network connection issues which a crew onboard has been working on. We received a $250 credit due to issues with their network. We were in a Mini Suite so we always had at least one TV working.

Just off CB yesterday, the ship is in very good condition. Only sign of wear and tear was rust in our balcony. The new TV’s are great a few are experiencing network connection issues which a crew onboard has been working on. We received a $250 credit due to issues with their network. We were in a Mini Suite so we always had at least one TV working.

Golly, I hope I get one of those non-functioning TVs!

Just completed our cruise on the 28 of January everything was fine no problems at all. Except I never got to meet LuLu :mad:.

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

Roundman & I were also sorry we didn't have the opportunity to meet you and your wife.

Wish there had been more time to walk around and chat with others at the M&G.

LuLu

• 3 weeks later...
Wondering about the condition of the Caribbean Princess after the recent dry dock. I'm not talking about the technical issue with the reduced speed. I'm asking about the vacuum system past issues with flushing of toilets and possible ac problems

Anyone care to comment

We were on the Caribbean Princess for the Jan 27 to Feb 6 Panama Canal sailing. From the day we boarded we had issues with the toilet. It took 6 calls to Passenger services before they finally fixed it. When I called the 4th time, the passenger service rep starts to give me a lecture that the system was vacuum based, I just interrupted to say that it wasn't working properly when we boarded. I wanted to say, I'm an experienced Princess cruiser and I'm well aware of how the system works, but I didn't!!! 6 x times on a 10 day cruise is too many times to have call about a toilet!!!. We were on deck 14, friends of ours on deck 8 said people were having issues there as well.