RC Adventure Of The Seas 2018

I assume you missed the dot in front of the 48 and 24. And you would have to live at the end of sat connection to have a ping that bad.

Ah yes I did. Oops. Thankyou for the correction. My ping is currently 17ms. so pretty good in comparison as it should be I suppose :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They haven't made me weigh everytime just once when I got the wristband. I'm a pretty small dude though.

Thanks man. My fingers are crossed. The wife says I better get all my riding in early in the cruise lol. Happy birthday and have a great time.

The first formal night was Day 2 (Sunday / St. Thomas). The second one will be Day 5 (Wednesday / Curacao).

Are you sure about the 2nd formal night? Someone told me it wouldn’t be on a night that ship leaves port late. Not doubting you, just making sure in order to make Giovanni reservations.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are you sure about the 2nd formal night? Someone told me it wouldn’t be on a night that ship leaves port late. Not doubting you, just making sure in order to make Giovanni reservations.

That’s exactly what we thought too. But when we checked with Guest Services, he assured us the 2nd formal night would be on Day 5 (Wednesday) when we were in Curacao. By the way, eight of us had dinner in Giovanni’s last night, it was phenomenal.

The Drink Card — 10 for $75 — is on sale starting today (Day 4).

“Valid for for purchase of most beers, glasses of wine, and cocktails up to $12 at your choice of onboard bars, restaurants, and lounges.”

Thanks for posting this. I'll be keeping an eye out for it in two weeks.

Day 3 - St. Kitts

Today was so much fun! We swam with dolphins in the morning, which I've never done before and neither has my girlfriend so that was a new experience for both of us [emoji23] We had a ton of fun and after our excursion, we came back to the ship and had lunch at the windjammer as always. I really love how you can just eat whenever there and there's always food ready for you. It really makes me feel welcome. Anyways, we stopped by the Flowrider, which I have to say is probably my favorite part of the ship along with the waterslides!!!!!! We mostly just wandered around, played ping pong, mini golf, basketball, and we also went in the hot tub. Later that night we saw a HALARIOUS juggler named Mike Price. He was funny, talented, and clearly dedicated to his passion and it was a seriously amazing show and we all loved it!!!!!! Tomorrow is at Sea and everything will be OPEN. Stay tuned for tomorrow's review!!!!!!

Sorry if I don't reply to your question/comment. We are very busy and I will try to get to as many of you as possible!

Day 3 - St. Kitts

Today was so much fun! We swam with dolphins in the morning, which I've never done before and neither has my girlfriend so that was a new experience for both of us [emoji23] We had a ton of fun and after our excursion, we came back to the ship and had lunch at the windjammer as always. I really love how you can just eat whenever there and there's always food ready for you. It really makes me feel welcome. Anyways, we stopped by the Flowrider, which I have to say is probably my favorite part of the ship along with the waterslides!!!!!! We mostly just wandered around, played ping pong, mini golf, basketball, and we also went in the hot tub. Later that night we saw a HALARIOUS juggler named Mike Price. He was funny, talented, and clearly dedicated to his passion and it was a seriously amazing show and we all loved it!!!!!! Tomorrow is at Sea and everything will be OPEN. Stay tuned for tomorrow's review!!!!!!

Sorry if I don't reply to your question/comment. We are very busy and I will try to get to as many of you as possible!

I am so glad that you are having a wonderful week.

Don't worry too much about the questions. Shamrock Girl is answering most of them. ;) :D

Clarea this thread is very confusing to me. Any idea why our cruise for February 17 was cancelled and were told we had to rebook. Then they refilled the boat for a day later? We weren't ever given that option. We had to rebook for a month later to get the exact same cruise.

Clarea this thread is very confusing to me. Any idea why our cruise for February 17 was cancelled and were told we had to rebook. Then they refilled the boat for a day later? We weren't ever given that option. We had to rebook for a month later to get the exact same cruise.

Adventure went into a month long dry dock in January and many cruises were cancelled, including two of ours. Sometimes things don't go perfectly according to plan in dry docks, so it could be that they were being conservative and didn't want to open bookings too close to the planned end of dry dock. We wanted to rebook for 3/3 because that went to Bonaire, but 3/10 was the earliest they would let us rebook with price protection. We had such a tremendous price (thanks Ellen and Ken, I owe you both many drinks!) that I opted to stick with the price protected bookings.

Adventure went into a month long dry dock in January and many cruises were cancelled, including two of ours. Sometimes things don't go perfectly according to plan in dry docks, so it could be that they were being conservative and didn't want to open bookings too close to the planned end of dry dock. We wanted to rebook for 3/3 because that went to Bonaire, but 3/10 was the earliest they would let us rebook with price protection. We had such a tremendous price (thanks Ellen and Ken, I owe you both many drinks!) that I opted to stick with the price protected bookings.

So the cruise that Jake is on left San Juan on Sunday 2/18? Is it just a 6 night cruise? I know we leave on 3/17 on a Saturday.

We all know you picked 3/10 so you can hang w/CL Rick . . .

So the cruise that Jake is on left San Juan on Sunday 2/18? Is it just a 6 night cruise? I know we leave on 3/17 on a Saturday.

Adventure sailed from San Juan on Saturday, February 17:

Day 1 Sat 2/17 - Left San Juan at 8:30 pm

Day 2 Sun 2/18 - St. Thomas (Formal Night)

Day 3 Mon 2/19 - St. Kitts

Day 4 Tue 2/20 - At Sea

Day 5 Wed 2/21 - Curacao (Formal Night)

Day 6 Thur 2/22 - Aruba

Day 7 Fri 2/23 - At Sea

Saturday 2/24 - Scheduled to arrive back in San Juan at 6:00 am