Live - Adventure Finds A Way - 3/10/18

So it has become apparent today that nobody really cares about the outfits. So I’m just going out tonight like this! Sorry Bob!

0eaee398ed6afd9d9aef341bae4f38c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You said you were looking for your future ex wife?! :)

Wow thank you for the room tour-it’s the exact room I have booked for our family spring break cruise 2019! I figured it’d all be brand new & the access to the pools, etc. would be super convenient! I’m definitely interested in your impressions of the location as the trip goes on. I hope it’s as awesome as it looks!

You people look too fun! Have a great trip and thanks for all the pictures & info! Cheers!

Wow thank you for the room tour-it’s the exact room I have booked for our family spring break cruise 2019! I figured it’d all be brand new & the access to the pools, etc. would be super convenient! I’m definitely interested in your impressions of the location as the trip goes on. I hope it’s as awesome as it looks!

You people look too fun! Have a great trip and thanks for all the pictures & info! Cheers!

Go Gators!

Excuse me Rick... Jennah wants to know why you would pay for body sculpt camp... when you have three girls that could help you out with that for FREE [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is important to note that Jenny and Jennah were downing slices of pizza at the time of this transmission!

I was wondering if Royal ever reached out to you guys to take over their social media accounts? I do note that they have a set group that they pay for their trips, but occasionally they have random people doing it too.

I realize it may be a difficult commitment for Rick, but I would love for Chase and the Squad to do it.

FYI - I caught the drunk scope through Old Town last night. Couldn’t believe it’s only been a year since you have all known each other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk