The Many Choices of Edge Dining Venues: How Do We Choose?

vtcruising

I sent Ivana a follow up email about the movies at the Rooftop Garden (with a link to the info) and this was the response - looks like movies may be in the Rooftop Garden, not the Rooftop Garden Grill area (though I have my doubts that people in the restaurant area won't hear the movies ;)):

Thank You for sharing Your insight with us!

Rooftop Garden will be a lounge, but Rooftop Garden Grill is one of the specialty restaurants located in the Rooftop Garden, I have completely misunderstood the question!

A taste of film will be offered as Rooftop Garden experience onboard, what I meant is that it won’t probably be out of the Rooftop Garden Grill Restaurant but a venue for itself.

My apologies.

Hope You enjoy Your sailings with us!

Kind Regards,

Ivana Vrhovec

vt cruising, thanks for the info...we are booked into Le Grand Bistro on Dec 7 so hopefully we can experience it then.

When I checked for my group in Jan, they said they only had one night with availability for 8 people (my group is 20) at Le Grand Bistro, might have to wait til we board to try to do that one! ;p

I wrote to Ivana at Celebrity to see if she could answer some questions I had. ...

-vtcruising - Thanks very much for sharing Ivana's email. I reached out to her late yesterday evening. She responded this morning and was extremely helpful. She was kind enough to reserve all the dining we wanted rotating the four MDR for the week. She was superb and offered great customer service.

My next task is to find the email to her manager to relay how good Ivana has been.

Thanks again.

I wrote to Ivana at Celebrity to see if she could answer some questions I had. ...

-vtcruising - Thanks very much for sharing Ivana's email. I reached out to her late yesterday evening. She responded this morning and was extremely helpful. She was kind enough to reserve all the dining we wanted rotating the four MDR for the week. She was superb and offered great customer service.

My next task is to find the email to her manager to relay how good Ivana has been.

Thanks again.

Good to know that she is ready to help!

Looking at Nov 19 but without a booking I cannot see the prices for 3, 5 and 7 Nights speciality dining. Can anyone help? I’m leaning towards a more basic cabin and paying to dine around the speciality restaurants

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looking at Nov 19 but without a booking I cannot see the prices for 3, 5 and 7 Nights speciality dining. Can anyone help? I’m leaning towards a more basic cabin and paying to dine around the speciality restaurants

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For my cruise in Jan they are:

3=$109 pp

4=$125

5=$159

6=$192

7=$217

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking at the X website at the Edge dining options again and saw that they had a few new pictures. I don't remember Blu being so blue in the original photos. Blue is my favorite color and I feel good surrounded in blue, so I would probably enjoy it. :D

enhance

enhance

Thanks for posting.,,.yes, it seems more bluish....maybe the chairs in the second shot make it seem that way. Nice that they continued the crystals and rose motif...

Hope the windows will let in light in the a.m. and early evening...Breakfast looking out to the sea is akways a treat...and catching a subset also nice...maybe outdoor seating will work for that if it's not too breezy outside.

Looks like the kitchen will be nearby...

Blu looks very elegant. Thanks for sharing.

I take it that only those booked in Acqua Class can dine in Blu? Sorry for asking such a question as I haven't sailed with Clebrity before.

Aqua Class and potentially Suite guests based on availability, if it is the same as S and M Class. It is a pretty venue. :)

Yes..BLU is for AQ guests only, and has been open to suite guests for breakfast & also for dinner on space available basis...not sure if that will be the case on EDGE as the suite area with luminae is extensive...

Ps..sorry about terrible typing in my last post...

Aqua Class and potentially Suite guests based on availability, if it is the same as S and M Class. It is a pretty venue. :)

Yes..BLU is for AQ guests only, and has been open to suite guests for breakfast & also for dinner on space available basis...not sure if that will be the case on EDGE as the suite area with luminae is extensive...

Ps..sorry about terrible typing in my last post...

Thank you both for the feedback.

The twenty two (22) seats outside. Will they be on the Magic Carpet?

No, there is a little area aft of the starboard life boats where the 22 seats will be. There will likely be some sort of cover and sides since the ship will be moving during many of the meals served in Blu, but remains to be seen. It will be interesting to see how those work out. :D

This may have already been asked and answered, but do we know yet if Eden will be included in the 3-night dining package?

The website doesn't say that it specifically is included or not included. It likely is since they don't say that it is not, but to be sure you might try emailing Ivana - she seems to be the contact for Edge dining:

ivrhovec@rccl.com

This may have already been asked and answered, but do we know yet if Eden will be included in the 3-night dining package?

They do mention Eden in the Overview so I booked assuming it’s included. I copied this from the site.

Overview

Experience as many specialty restaurants as your appetite desires and enjoy up to 45% savings when you purchase our Specialty Dining Packages for your vacation. Take a culinary journey in Qsine, let your inhibitions go and set your senses free in Eden. Experience impeccable service and world-class cuisine at Murano. Discover upscale dining elevated to an art form in Fine Cut Steakhouse. Savor our classic Italian flavors in Tuscan Grill or enjoy dining under the stars at the Rooftop Garden Grill. Book different restaurants for lunch and dinner, or revisit your favorite restaurants over and over again… the choice is yours. Our distinctive specialty restaurants selection varies by ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They do mention Eden in the Overview so I booked assuming it’s included. I copied this from the site.

Overview

Experience as many specialty restaurants as your appetite desires and enjoy up to 45% savings when you purchase our Specialty Dining Packages for your vacation. Take a culinary journey in Qsine, let your inhibitions go and set your senses free in Eden. Experience impeccable service and world-class cuisine at Murano. Discover upscale dining elevated to an art form in Fine Cut Steakhouse. Savor our classic Italian flavors in Tuscan Grill or enjoy dining under the stars at the Rooftop Garden Grill. Book different restaurants for lunch and dinner, or revisit your favorite restaurants over and over again… the choice is yours. Our distinctive specialty restaurants selection varies by ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Great! I was hoping it was included. Thanks!!!