MITSUGIRLY has a JEWEL of a time on my 1st RC cruise in years!

So after confirming that the animals were still ok, Kolin informed me that although Loki was still alive and well...but, he was refusing to come in and there was tornado sirens going off.

Now remember that 2 days ago it was snowing. Today it was in the high 70's and there was a report of a tornado...about a mile away from my house that touched down.

L

Are you from the Grove City area?

Your Martinique photos are outstanding. Next time we get there we'll have to go to that beach. We were there two years ago and did a tour of the island. One of the stops was a black sand beach near the volcano that erupted in the early 20th century. It was great. It's kind of a different island than most others as it has a huge population city where you dock. Our guide said like 125,000 people. Over a half million on the island.

Immediately this happens of course...morphing time.

P4041126%20copy-L.jpg

So we put our things on the sand and by a deck. There was a lady that had been standing on the deck but I wasn't sure what it was she had come out of. Maybe a small gift shop or store? I didn't investigate.

She finally came out and sat on one of the chairs...not like she was relaxing on the beach, like she was only going to sit for a moment and was waiting on customers or something.

So, I said do you rent these chairs? She said "no" then she said "do you speak French?". I returned with a "no" and she said "yes, please sit" and gave us a hand gesture to the lounge chairs. Hmm, ok. So they allow you to come here without charging for the chairs? Awesome.

Here's an overview of the area.

ToFL7TaMqcc

P4041127%20copy-L.jpg

Looking back at the hotel. I would just love to stay here for vacation.

P4041131%20copy-L.jpg

The water was crystal clear. This was taken standing in the water looking down. Yes, there are some rocks here.

P4041132%20copy-L.jpg

Sakari found her first friend, a sea urchin.

P4041133%20copy-L.jpg

A slippery dick wrasse fish

P4041135%20copy-L.jpg

We were at the same resort (Hotel Bakoua) while on the Adventure of the Seas. They jumped on us really quick to pay for chairs and umbrella - $25). Young man was nasty to us as they quoted the price in US Dollars but then charged us the equivalent in euros which was so much more when you did the conversion rate. So price was higher for US dollars. Once chairs were vacated and other people sat on them, the young man was right there to collect again. There was a massive line to get on the ferry back to port - last ferry back. Waited and waited until they decided to send another ferry. It was just chaos when three locals jumped in front of the line. Very rude. I thought for sure a fight would of broken out.

Earlier in the day, we did take the ferry just past the tents on the walkway. Just a few minutes walk from the ship. You really got turned around.

Have followed many of your reviews. Just love them.

Yea the paper check in at the safety drill was ridiculous! I even made that same comment about Carnival just scanning our cards each time and how much quicker it went. But I must have just got there at the perfect time because there was only 1 family ahead of me to check in and then us. Our portion really did go pretty smooth. I guess we got lucky. clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

:D

I think that it varies from ship to ship. On the Oasis class ships, for example, they use an electronic reader. I find towel check in equally as bizarre. On Carnival (or at least the ships I've been on), it is a paper sign in/out. On Royal, they use an electronic reader. On X, no sign out needed. The best way!

Nice review, thank you!

I noticed on the menu for the MDR that you've shown has the dessert on the menu. I hope that is not the "new normal" on all of their ships. We didn't see it on the Allure last year and hopefully not on the Anthem coming up this summer. We'd prefer a separate menu for dessert. We can't make all of those decisions at one!

Again, thanks for the review and for the photos. Much appreciated!

I TRY not to interrupt during the middle of a review unless I have an actual question, which I don't. ;p But I just got caught up and have to comment. We were in Martinique once before, a long, long, LONG time ago. Our first cruise (1992). Since we were newlyweds, we were on a major budget and the different tours in Martinique were more than we could pay. I think someone told us about taking the ferry to "Bakoua Beach" (got correct spelling from your review, I knew how to pronounce it, just didn't know the spelling....lol). So that's what we did and we were at the SAME beach! I kid you not, I've only got 3 or 4 (one MAY be the area where you get off the ferry). I only had a film camera then. :( They did not have the little pier with the restaurant on it then. And they just called it Bakoua Beach at the time (I believe the hotel was there) and I don't remember hearing "Pointe du Bout" mentioned, but guessing that's what the whole area is called?

The snorkeling pictures amaze me - so beautiful!!! That must have been so cool to actually see a seahorse in their natural environment!!! I've never seen one. Love the clams too. I think the ones you have in the picture (the smaller ones grouped together) are the same kind as a whole empty one I found in Belize over 10 years ago. I thought it was a kitten's paw, but it could be a kind of oyster. One of the coolest things I've seen snorkeling was finally seeing an eel when we were in Hawaii last September. Not great snorkeling when we were there, water is choppier and sand gets stirred up, cutting down on visibility (and camera tends to focus on sand, not what you're trying to get pictures of). But my eel pictures did come out. Looked him up, he's a snowflake eel and it said they are common for home fish tanks. They are white but with black patterns that look like snowflakes.

I'm really glad you share a lot of pictures because I had almost forgotten what the area looked like. I definitely need a redo. We sail mainly through Carnival but I'd love to get back to Martinique & would consider "jumping ship" (pun may have been intended) and cruising on RCI to get there and some of the other islands we haven't been to will be considered. The only itineraries Carnival offer that stop in Martinique are their Journey Cruises, which are usually anywhere from 10 - 14 days and that just won't be possible for us, too long to be away, and found out the hard way anything longer than a week will not work for us. Long story short, one of our 4 cats (my kids) died while we were in Hawaii two days before we flew home. He was very special and like your dog, he had been abused/thrown from a car as a kitten and had a fear of people (except hubby, myself, a few others). He was used to certain neighbors watching them since they watched them every time we were away since he was a kitten and he'd come out for them even though he wouldn't let them pet him. Those neighbors also used me to watch their dogs 3x per day, 2 hours each visit several times a year, even not when convenient for me, but I did it. The originally said they'd watch "the boys" (cats) for us, but backed out about 3 weeks before our trip. They no longer need pet sitting (father of one moved in), so the services I provided to them are no longer needed. They offered to be back up (we needed to have someone our one cat "knew" to check on him just to make sure he was OK). We got another neighbor to watch them, and thought we were fine with the other neighbors being back up. Two days before our trip, they backed out. Had to get SIL/BIL to come over a few times to see if they could see him since he was familiar with them, but they never did see him. Our other neighbor watching them never saw him until it was too late. :loudcry: He had urinary blockage, treatable if caught early, deadly between 3 - 6 days. He had just turned 4 the month before our trip. The other neighbors (ones who backed out) he had the nerve to come across the street to our house the afternoon we got back and proceeded to tell me who/how many people were in our house/on our property each day, the general time and how long they were here. We also had a landscaping company cut the lawn while we were away, so she reported on them too. Yet she couldn't spare 10 minutes a few times to see if she could see him to let me know how he looked. Get's me thinking...I sure hope all worked out with your dog. My parents have a husky and you're definitely right about them being "runners".

Loki is like my parrot, very particular who “sits” him. I had a friend’s daughter who like Sakari is an animal whisperer, sadly she moved away to college. So I’m stuck with my stepson whom the parrot is not fond of. Great review!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

OMG!!! YOU JUMP SHIP (NCL)!!!;p;p

I WAS CHECKING OUT RC BOARDS ON ANYTHING REGARDING FREEDOM OF THE SEA...

PLANNING TO JUMP NCL NEXT YEAR AND TRY RCL..... CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR REVIEW !!!;)

I have been on Liberty of the Seas though back in 08. Loved the ship, so much to do and see. Ice shows and skating, surfing or just watching Great pools and mini golf, rock climbing, good shows and good food... I am sure you will love Freedom! I have Harmony coming up after 2 NCL's(Bliss and Epic) in Jan 2020

Are you from the Grove City area?

Yep. :D

Your Martinique photos are outstanding. Next time we get there we'll have to go to that beach. We were there two years ago and did a tour of the island. One of the stops was a black sand beach near the volcano that erupted in the early 20th century. It was great. It's kind of a different island than most others as it has a huge population city where you dock. Our guide said like 125,000 people. Over a half million on the island.

Ohhh, I love black beaches. They are so pretty. The only one we have been to is in St Kitts and the sun hitting it made it sparkle and look like diamonds!

We were at the same resort (Hotel Bakoua) while on the Adventure of the Seas. They jumped on us really quick to pay for chairs and umbrella - $25). Young man was nasty to us as they quoted the price in US Dollars but then charged us the equivalent in euros which was so much more when you did the conversion rate. So price was higher for US dollars. Once chairs were vacated and other people sat on them, the young man was right there to collect again. There was a massive line to get on the ferry back to port - last ferry back. Waited and waited until they decided to send another ferry. It was just chaos when three locals jumped in front of the line. Very rude. I thought for sure a fight would of broken out.

Earlier in the day, we did take the ferry just past the tents on the walkway. Just a few minutes walk from the ship. You really got turned around.

Have followed many of your reviews. Just love them.

Oh wow, sounds like they tried to rip you off with the charge of the chairs...or really didn't want cruisers there or something.

Yea, the tents for the ferry right next to the ship is what I was hoping for...but got the wrong port. lol

Thanks for you comments and happy to hear you enjoy the reviews.

Wow, the first impression of the beach reminds me of Little French Key. It’s absolutely beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nice comparison. It is a very beautiful beach...not quite as nice as LFK, but we definitely wouldn't mind going back and I don't say that about many beaches because I like experiencing new things each time.

Wow you saw a lot! All I did was sit at that bar over the water, have a drink and look at the View

There were a lot of people doing that this day and looked like they were having an enjoyable day doing it. I probably would have ended my day doing just that had we stayed longer.

I think that it varies from ship to ship. On the Oasis class ships, for example, they use an electronic reader. I find towel check in equally as bizarre. On Carnival (or at least the ships I've been on), it is a paper sign in/out. On Royal, they use an electronic reader. On X, no sign out needed. The best way!

Yea, you would think in this day and age all ships would have the capability to swipe the cards and determine if everyone is there for the drill. Just weird some are still doing paper.

Nice review, thank you!

I noticed on the menu for the MDR that you've shown has the dessert on the menu. I hope that is not the "new normal" on all of their ships. We didn't see it on the Allure last year and hopefully not on the Anthem coming up this summer. We'd prefer a separate menu for dessert. We can't make all of those decisions at one!

Again, thanks for the review and for the photos. Much appreciated!

Hmm, not sure if that's the norm on all the ships, but it was on this ship. I personally loved this and putting in my order all at once instead of finishing dinner then having to wait on another menu then wait on them to bring it. This way...it was like...bam, bam, bam...done and out. clear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704

I TRY not to interrupt during the middle of a review unless I have an actual question, which I don't. But I just got caught up and have to comment. We were in Martinique once before, a long, long, LONG time ago. Our first cruise (1992). Since we were newlyweds, we were on a major budget and the different tours in Martinique were more than we could pay. I think someone told us about taking the ferry to "Bakoua Beach" (got correct spelling from your review, I knew how to pronounce it, just didn't know the spelling....lol). So that's what we did and we were at the SAME beach! I kid you not, I've only got 3 or 4 (one MAY be the area where you get off the ferry). I only had a film camera then. They did not have the little pier with the restaurant on it then. And they just called it Bakoua Beach at the time (I believe the hotel was there) and I don't remember hearing "Pointe du Bout" mentioned, but guessing that's what the whole area is called?

The snorkeling pictures amaze me - so beautiful!!! That must have been so cool to actually see a seahorse in their natural environment!!! I've never seen one. Love the clams too. I think the ones you have in the picture (the smaller ones grouped together) are the same kind as a whole empty one I found in Belize over 10 years ago. I thought it was a kitten's paw, but it could be a kind of oyster. One of the coolest things I've seen snorkeling was finally seeing an eel when we were in Hawaii last September. Not great snorkeling when we were there, water is choppier and sand gets stirred up, cutting down on visibility (and camera tends to focus on sand, not what you're trying to get pictures of). But my eel pictures did come out. Looked him up, he's a snowflake eel and it said they are common for home fish tanks. They are white but with black patterns that look like snowflakes.

I'm really glad you share a lot of pictures because I had almost forgotten what the area looked like. I definitely need a redo. We sail mainly through Carnival but I'd love to get back to Martinique & would consider "jumping ship" (pun may have been intended) and cruising on RCI to get there and some of the other islands we haven't been to will be considered. The only itineraries Carnival offer that stop in Martinique are their Journey Cruises, which are usually anywhere from 10 - 14 days and that just won't be possible for us, too long to be away, and found out the hard way anything longer than a week will not work for us. Long story short, one of our 4 cats (my kids) died while we were in Hawaii two days before we flew home. He was very special and like your dog, he had been abused/thrown from a car as a kitten and had a fear of people (except hubby, myself, a few others). He was used to certain neighbors watching them since they watched them every time we were away since he was a kitten and he'd come out for them even though he wouldn't let them pet him. Those neighbors also used me to watch their dogs 3x per day, 2 hours each visit several times a year, even not when convenient for me, but I did it. The originally said they'd watch "the boys" (cats) for us, but backed out about 3 weeks before our trip. They no longer need pet sitting (father of one moved in), so the services I provided to them are no longer needed. They offered to be back up (we needed to have someone our one cat "knew" to check on him just to make sure he was OK). We got another neighbor to watch them, and thought we were fine with the other neighbors being back up. Two days before our trip, they backed out. Had to get SIL/BIL to come over a few times to see if they could see him since he was familiar with them, but they never did see him. Our other neighbor watching them never saw him until it was too late. clear.png?emoji-loudcry-1721 He had urinary blockage, treatable if caught early, deadly between 3 - 6 days. He had just turned 4 the month before our trip. The other neighbors (ones who backed out) he had the nerve to come across the street to our house the afternoon we got back and proceeded to tell me who/how many people were in our house/on our property each day, the general time and how long they were here. We also had a landscaping company cut the lawn while we were away, so she reported on them too. Yet she couldn't spare 10 minutes a few times to see if she could see him to let me know how he looked. Get's me thinking...I sure hope all worked out with your dog. My parents have a husky and you're definitely right about them being "runners".

Oh how cool that you were in the exact same place back then! You need to go back and see how it's changed compared to back then.

Oh gosh...so sorry to hear your sad story about the cat(s). That's so sad. Loki's not picky on anyone coming in the house and he loves everyone. He's so extremely friendly. He just DON'T LIKE KOLIN! LOL clear.png?emoji-tearsjoy-1678 I have no idea why. I still think someone abused him that looks or talks like Kolin. That has to be it because he acted like this the night we brought him home. He has his "moments" with Kolin where they'll play and stuff...but you can tell he's always on edge and ready to spring like a rabbit to get away from him. We've had him for a year now so hopefully some day he'll just give in and get used to him.

Loki is like my parrot, very particular who “sits” him. I had a friend’s daughter who like Sakari is an animal whisperer, sadly she moved away to college. So I’m stuck with my stepson whom the parrot is not fond of. Great review!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Honestly, Loki is not picky at all. He just don't like Koin and that's the only person. He loves strangers or anyone who comes over. As long as it's not Kolin. clear.png?emoji-tearsjoy-1678

Maybe it's just Kolin. He must give off a bad vibe or something to animals. We had an umbrella cockatoo that hated Kolin too. He would chase Kolin in the house and attack him. He absolutely loved me and would sit with me and talk to me and dance. He was the coolest bird ever...until Kolin came around.

I have been on Liberty of the Seas though back in 08. Loved the ship, so much to do and see. Ice shows and skating, surfing or just watching Great pools and mini golf, rock climbing, good shows and good food... I am sure you will love Freedom! I have Harmony coming up after 2 NCL's(Bliss and Epic) in Jan 2020

I think that's the class that my neighbors like. They didn't care for the Oasis class.

I left off with a new and exciting creature that I found. I have been looking for this for a long time. Sakari managed to see a HUGE one when scuba diving last time.

IT'S A PORCUPINE PUFFER FISH!!! I was so excited I almost took a big gulp of saltwater from gasping.

P4041343%20copy-L.jpg

He was so cute! I love porcupine puffers. I've been waiting to get back from vacation to get one for my predator tank as a tank mate for our lionfish. They have such a neat personality.

P4041341%20copy-L.jpg

He was watching me with his big eyes and fluttering around. I yelled for Sakari and she coming running...well, swimming.

P4041360%20copy-L.jpg

I probably took about 20 pictures of him. I just couldn't get enough. I have been experimenting with my camera and trying to use the flash. Most did not turn out very good when I used the flash. Boo! I could have captured the cutest picture of him going behind this rock and then peeked up at me with his big eyes. It was adorable, but didn't turn out good. You can see him and what he's doing...just not a good picture though.

P4041370%20copy-L.jpg

Porcupines are known to get so friendly with their owners (in tanks) that they will come up to the top and to get your attention, they will spit water and play. I can't wait to get one.

Here's a combined video that I took of him swimming around with us.

8lAG7C2t6Eg

I decided that my day was completed. This was the best place EVER! It was beautiful here. It was awesome snorkeling. I managed to see several things I have never seen before. It was amazing!

I knew we needed to pack up and head out because I still wanted to walk down to the other beach to give it a try. Sakari wanted "one last time" and went out. She raced back to tell me that she had just seen "one of those clam things with the red stuff sticking out of it like at the pet store mommy". She grabbed her camera (for the first time this cruise) and went back out.

She came back in and was so excited and said that she managed to get a few pictures of it and it finally scurried away.

The clam looking thing with the red hanging out of it at the stores is a a flame scallop. I can guarantee that it wasn't that. I know what those look like and once I got home and looked at her pictures from the computer, it definitely wasn't that. It looks like a feather duster to me in a way. But, it's not fluffy like one and it doesn't have a bunch of layers like one so I have no idea.

She swears that after a few pictures of it (and that it was in a shell) that it sucked into the shell and swam off sideways. Any ideas???? If it was a feather duster, it wouldn't have swam off.

It looks like there's a head or tongue or something poking out in the middle.

P4040016%20copy-L.jpg

P4040015%20copy-L.jpg

After that, she said she picked up a big rock...then jumped because there was a big crab under it.

P4040020%20copy-L.jpg

P4040017%20copy-L.jpg

She came back to report her finds and we started packing our things up to move along. At that point, the hubby told me when I was out in the water a guy came by about "did you pay for those chairs"....oops. His reply was "I don't know, you'd have to ask my wife and she's out there" and points to the water. He never came over when we were packing up and he never approached me.

I snapped a few more pictures as we were leaving. I didn't realize my lens had fogged up. This is one of the drawbacks to having an additional lens on the camera (my fisheye). It will fog up easily. The other draw back is the water line you get sometimes as you tilt the camera. You have to wait for it to fill up and go away, otherwise you'll get a line in the picture (like the line in my porcupine puffer fish pic). I'm inpatient, so I get a lot of pictures with lines. LOL

P4041372%20copy-L.jpg

P4041373%20copy-L.jpg

P4041371%20copy-L.jpg

It was now 11:30am and we headed back the way we had come to exit the beach area.

P4041374%20copy-L.jpg

We made it to the street and turned right to head toward town.

P4041376%20copy-L.jpg

There were beautiful flowers everywhere. It was so pretty there...or maybe I was just used to the snow back home that everything and every color was magnified x3.

P4041377%20copy-L.jpg

I stopped to take some more pictures of the flowers along the way while the hubby went into a small grocery store to get us some pop.

P4041378%20copy-L.jpg

He hubs came out empty handed and said they did not take US $$. Well crap.

P4041379%20copy-L.jpg

These lines and colors were on the sidewalks everywhere. Can someone tell me what they are?

P4041380%20copy-L.jpg

The little town.

P4041381%20copy-L.jpg

P4041382%20copy-L.jpg

People on the boards always talk about "go here or go there to eat" in this little town. However, no matter where we stopped, none of them took US money! We stopped at 3 different places.

P4041382%20copy-L.jpg

There's a roundabout coming up. I didn't remember anyone saying anything about that in their directions to get to the beach.

P4041383%20copy-L.jpg

We decided to keep going. We headed down a hill and I really hoped that we hadn't missed a turn to the beach because if we did, that meant we'd have to walk back up this hill and I really wasn't trying to do that.

P4041384%20copy-L.jpg

The casino!!!!

P4041385%20copy-L.jpg

I looked to the right, after getting down the hill, and I spotted water. I decided to head that way. I mean you can't go wrong if you actually see water right?

P4041386%20copy-L.jpg

Our first glance of the beach at Anse Mitan. Hmm...

P4041387%20copy-L.jpg

The beach was huge. The sand was soft and nice. But, it just didn't impress me after coming from the place we just came from.

P4041388%20copy-L.jpg

The sun was blaring hot and there wasn't much shade. Where there was shade, people were already sitting of course.

P4041389%20copy-L.jpg

I didn't think the beach was very crowded. At least not like I expected with 3 ships in port plus the locals and land vacationers.

P4041390%20copy-L.jpg

We decided to walk on down the beach some. I really didn't see anyone out renting chairs in the area and absolutely no one approached us about it as we walked.

P4041392%20copy-L.jpg

We were very thirsty and hungry. I could see a pier and thought maybe that was the place the ferries went and we should just go down there and find out and be close to that area.

We came across a building that looked like a place to eat that said "Welcome cruisers". I knew we had to be at the right place. They did have a bunch of chairs and umbrellas in front of the restaurant, so I figured we'd eat and then rent some chairs.

We went in and they seated us. Hmm, wine glasses, table clothes, cloth napkins and silverware set up in a square formation. Oh boy...I had a feeling this was not the local hamburger and fries joint.

P4041395%20copy-L.jpg

They handed us the menus and my eyes popped out. Nothing but steaks and seafood and high prices. Not at all what we were looking for.

We tried to inconspicuously ask the waiter "do you serve burgers?" He kept a tight lip and didn't even bust out into laughter and said..."right this way"...and basically snuck us out the back door of shame (which was really the side door) and pointed in the direction across the deck and said "that's were the cheap-o's go to eat". (Just kidding of course).

P4041396%20copy-L.jpg

P4041397%20copy-L.jpg

Yes! We found our burgers and fries!

P4041404%20copy-L.jpg

Pay attention to the menu.

P4041405%20copy-L.jpg

So I place my order for the cheeseburger and fries meal and a soda. The hubby places his order while I'm asking Sakari what she wants to eat from the kids menu. I guess they actually asked the hubs what he wanted on his cheeseburger (they did not me and I assumed you had to tell them if you wanted anything on it and figured mine would come plain). He also added bacon to his sandwich.

I tell them Sakari wants the "nuggets" meal. They tell me they don't have any. So I said a cheeseburger meal then. She said they don't have it. I asked what she did have and she replied "hamburger child meal". Um ok. So, she'll have that and make it a cheeseburger. She replied "we can't do that". What do you mean you can't do that???? She said "it's against the rules to give kids the cheese". SAY WHAT??? Charge me for it. I don't care. She doesn't want a plain hamburger, she wants a cheeseburger. She went to the back to talk to someone and came back and said "we don't have cheese". So I asked if I was getting cheese with mine and she said yes. Ok, so obviously you HAVE cheese! She went to the back again and came back and said "ok, we will give her cheese". GEESH! Seriously? Over cheese? You can't slap a piece of cheese on it and charge me? Here's the thing...the cheeseburger and fries platter were EXACTLY the same thing. There was no difference in the portion or the size of the hamburger or the bun!!!

We got our drinks and sat down.

P4041398%20copy-L.jpg

Our food came to $28. Then she said "wait I forgot charge". Then it came to $35 US. Did she just charge me $7 for cheese? I have no idea the conversion or how to read it for the charges.

Sakari found birds of course.....

P4041403%20copy-L.jpg

When our burgers came, mine was loaded with everything. Ugh! It had tomatoes on it, which I can't stand and some type of "sauce".

P4041399%20copy-L.jpg

I had to use our paper napkins to wipe it off. ICK

P4041401%20copy-L.jpg

The hubbys sandwich only had what he requested AND 3 pieces of completely uncooked bacon!! Seriously? He took that right back up and told them to cook it this time...and they did. Is this standard to eat raw bacon here?

We finished our meal and headed back out to the beach. At least our bellies were satisfied now.

P4041406%20copy-L.jpg

We stood around for awhile and didn't find anyone to rent chairs from although it was obvious that people had done so. No one approached us and we did not see anyone to ask about chairs.

I did see the pier for the ferry boat though and figured we'd just put our things down on the sand and swim.

P4041407%20copy-L.jpg

P4041408%20copy-L.jpg

P4041370%20copy-L.jpg

Two critters you have been hoping to see in one day?! Excellent!

I love those cute little puffers! Their eyes are beautiful the way they sparkle. I haven't gotten the eyes to look quite as good in pictures as they do in real life though. I do have a picture of a puffer I met in Bonaire last fall as my calendar photo this month. I swear that fish was posing for me, and at one point it even smiled! It was so cute! I will hate to see this month come to an end because I'll have to turn the page. At least there will be another good picture from that cruise waiting for me. :cool:

I wonder if I can get off work early so I can come home and read the latest installment. As always, great review!

I know I won't :( I won't get home until 11:30pm my time (GMT) so that's what, about 6:30pm Eastern. So we shall see!!!

There really wasn't much here, as far as snorkeling, that I could tell. A few rocks in the water with coral and some small fishes was about the limit of things.

P4041410%20copy-L.jpg

P4041413%20copy-L.jpg

P4041417%20copy-L.jpg

P4041422%20copy-L.jpg

So what do I do? Go to my go-to place to find things...the pier!

P4041426%20copy-L.jpg

P4041428%20copy-L.jpg