Live from the Dawn!

megansdad1

Hey guys. I have had really bad connectivity since being docked. Bermuda is wonderful. I will get back to everyone on Friday. Go bruins!!!b794418c1b776574dd298b47a15d1d62.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The BIG SCREEN Entertainment was added recently ?

Is that a digital projection or a large LED type screen ?

Makes for great entertainment possibilities !

Location Java Café Grand Atrium Deck 7

The BIG SCREEN Entertainment was added recently ?

Is that a digital projection or a large LED type screen ?

Makes for great entertainment possibilities !

Location Java Café Grand Atrium Deck 7

Projection screen. Located directly above the Java Cafe. I was sitting at Oshenans on Deck 8

Following, I think I spotted some new 2018 ?? new dinner menu items, prime rib should make some folks happy. Please save & upload lunch menu, if you can.

Is the Dawn offering the new social media & wifi plans? Prices & if you will use it, how good is it, etc. We missed the Dawn, sailed twice & look forward to sailing one of the "older" ship in the class when she return to her original homeport.

TIA for time, effort in sharing. Bon Voyage !!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

No social media package, just the basic talk and text option. 7622046e067d01af54d471e3c707f304.jpg

I mean after the Dawn leaves Boston next year. They are scheduled to be on our October cruise. YAY.

thanks, I know. In fact because of your advise I was able to google them. I was just being a smart A@@ with my answer to you. In just about 2 weeks we will be in Boston. 2 weeks and 1 day to be exact.

Thank you for taking the time out to share your cruise experience with us. Appreciate the menu and food pics! Curious about the Dawn since it will be moving to NY where we cruise from. Hope you enjoy every minute of your cruise on the Dawn! :)

No social media package, just the basic talk and text option ...

Thank you & good to know ... for others to plan since some are buzzing about NCL's newest satellite bundle, which seemed to be available on our own upcoming Gem sailing for pre-sales.

You mentioned connectivity once at Dockyard ... was that ship's WiFi or dockyard's paid unlimited Day Pass for WiFi. We had inexpensive roaming data from DigiCel on the islands last time, no issues & our BIL has the AT&T Int'l Pass/package and that worked out fine ... coverage even on the Fast Ferry.

Any way, enjoy your days at sea en route back to Beantown and I am sure we will read more about it. Have a wonderful day onboard.

Thank you & good to know ... for others to plan since some are buzzing about NCL's newest satellite bundle, which seemed to be available on our own upcoming Gem sailing for pre-sales.

You mentioned connectivity once at Dockyard ... was that ship's WiFi or dockyard's paid unlimited Day Pass for WiFi. We had inexpensive roaming data from DigiCel on the islands last time, no issues & our BIL has the AT&T Int'l Pass/package and that worked out fine ... coverage even on the Fast Ferry.

Any way, enjoy your days at sea en route back to Beantown and I am sure we will read more about it. Have a wonderful day onboard.

I was using my carriers service. Verizon was a travel pass for $10 a day while in bermuda. For some strange reason, it improved greatly on the last day

We will be doing this cruise on May 11, and can't wait. Who is the cruise director, hotel manager, captain ?

We were on the Dawn the first cruise after the dry dock, we are looking forward to the Bermuda cruise again and have begun to think about packing. This is the last year for the Dawn to be in Boston, has there been any talk of the fabulous crew joining the new ship, the Gem next year ? We hope so, they are the best.

Hotel director is Alain, Cruise Director was Dingo Dave and the Captain Ronny. The crew was all awesome, but unsure if any are going to the Gem.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your vacation to answer our questions. I have a few...........What time did you actually get onboard? Did you drive to Boston.? If so, did you use the port outdoor parking?Were you able to make your specialty dining reservations for the week on the first day? Were they the times you wanted? Is the ship crowded? Did you have any problems seeing the shows you wanted to see? I know you are not in Bermuda for another day , so I won't pepper you with questions about the port just yet. Hope your cruise is wonderful and wishing you fabulous weather for the week.

You are welcome. We were on board by 11:15 ish. We took a car service from RI, so we didn't have to drive. Ship was at capacity, but not crowded. No issues seeing any of the shows, but we always caught the early show.

We will be on the Dawn Boston to Bermuda and need WiFi access to complete a mandatory online class. We purchased the premium WiFi package. How dependable is the internet service especially while at sea? NCL would not guarantee service.

You are welcome. We were on board by 11:15 ish. We took a car service from RI, so we didn't have to drive. Ship was at capacity, but not crowded. No issues seeing any of the shows, but we always caught the early show.

Hi! From RI too and was exploring transportation options aside from driving up. Did you find the $$ for a car service less expensive than parking for a week or was it just for the convenience?

Glad to see that you enjoyed the cruise and thanks for all the info you have shared! Sailing on June 15 😎

Hi! From RI too and was exploring transportation options aside from driving up. Did you find the $$ for a car service less expensive than parking for a week or was it just for the convenience?

Glad to see that you enjoyed the cruise and thanks for all the info you have shared! Sailing on June 15 [emoji41]

It was definitely convient. The 5 of us with luggage would not have fit into one car, so cost was similar