What is the Craziest Thing Your have Done to Win a Ship on a Stick?

grillinchillin

I went all out during The Quest. If you've participated or attended, you have a good idea of what that means :o:o:o:o:0

I also was on a team that won Quest. On the same cruise on the Glory they did a singles game while waiting for the late 18+ comedy show. I was recently separated and my cousin volunteered me for the game. It was down to myself and one other girl and we were basically playing musical chairs with a guy instead of a chair. When the music stopped the girl with the most body parts touching the guy won. I basically planked on him and the other girl had no where to go :D:p Two ships on a stick that trip!

Digital scavenger hunt on Vista. The rules stated to get a picture of everything on the list and to be creative. My phone camera was at 4% battery, so I was a smart alec and took a picture of the list. Technically it's a picture of everything on the list, right!? She laughed and gave it to me!

My 6 year old son one by himself for doing the ropes course on Vista. He chickened out at first, then tried again and rocked it! So they gave it to him. :-)

I might burn for this... On the Ecstasy one afternoon after Name That Tune the cruise director asked for anyone that could impersonate Elvis. No takers. Second call, no takers. I might, might have stepped up on the stage, exchanged pleasantries and then dropped on the floor appearing dead. Won it going away...

No MIGHT in it....lol

Got my one and only SOaS playing trivia in Progreso. Kept tying for the wins but kept losing at the paper-rock-sissors tie-breakers. On my 3rd trip to the tiebreaker round, I announced "Just gimme the ship and I go away." The other two agreed. :D

Mine was in the love and marriage show when I agreed to do it "just this one time" for my hubby, in honor of our 25th anniversary. It started with being accidentally dumped on the floor during the "kiss off" to choose between 3 middle couples. This was when they used to take the hubbies backstage and just have the ladies out front all by themselves :o. It was the most nerve wracking fun I have ever had. I answered every question honestly and one answer made the CD speechless while the audience roared. Then they asked the guys to answer from backstage. Got every single question right. I don't think Felipe really REALLY believed me until my hubby gave the identical answer over the speakers " in a hammock, on the balcony, right before the show" . I'm not sure I would have agreed to play if we had family or friends aboard and now that I have granted him his wish, I don't intend to play again :cool:

And still don't win! :loudcry: Had a girl right in front of me (I was front row) take off her shirt and then she lost her bra during some twister type thing. She still didn't win. :eek:

Should be automatic winner for taking off bra during the Quest.:)

You did not see her, NO she should have not won.....:oLOL

My son always makes me go to the trivia contests to try to win one. Sadly, we never even come close. That all changed last March when I noticed they had a "Full House" trivia. I know a good amount about the show but to be sure, I spent a full hour on my laptop (luckily, I had purchased the internet package for the week) researching Full House trivia/ little-known facts about the show. We got all 20 questions correct and won the ship. :D The little guy was so happy!