Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

My first roll... LLC. Not winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as folks on either side of you have $1s then you are still in it. CCC would have been much worse.

Good luck- we love this game and play it a local social club bar on the pool table occasional.

Check out the live report by "CoffeeGoddess". She has photos of the cabin crawl rooms. They were vacant rooms. You might want to give up on the idea of seeing room 8738 unless someone from CC is in that room and takes pics and posts them.

Thank you!!! I did see coffee goddesses post...I just wasn't sure if you had any other. You are doing enough though so it is nice for the 3 threads going! Have a great rest of the cruise. I think my questions are answered now. I can now live through all of your posts. :D

59261131c7013508ba9035fb7e63c456.jpg

Many more “occupied” chairs than I can count of people actually here, so we’re camped out at the heated tile lounge chairs.

3d875b3db9dd9fd7ae21261eccdb6f3c.jpg

5bb76fce71020ca91dd02ef8ec9d6959.jpg

How much is the spa pass? I think this is something my husband and I would really enjoy. Do you purchase it once onboard?

How much is the spa pass? I think this is something my husband and I would really enjoy. Do you purchase it once onboard?

Get it before you board.. they sell out and if there are any left once you board they are more expensive on board.

Price depends on the length of your cruise.

I wonder if it’s a bad sign for spa pass crowding if a ship only 70% full has few empty seats. Pretty sure I will try it regardless, just have never had an issue on other lines w seats. Mainly I’ve found it a little dull for lack of people and bar service!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OMG That crepe looks amazing. I took a weekend cruise a few years ago on an older RCCL ship that had a crepe station - it was my favorite part of the whole cruise and it was way better than any NCL has done LOL.

How much did it cost? Is that a caramel and chocolate crepe? what is that cream on the side? Do tell!