On the paradise now

jcruiser8888

Just left the port in Tampa. We haven’t reached the Skyway Bridge. We had faster to the fun so boarding was very smooth. In my experience Tampa is one of the easiest ports to sail out of plenty of parking and everything is pretty close. The Paradise was just refitted and had a new look. She’s now in line with the rest of the ships new water park guys burgers blue iguana they added 96 balcony cabins new carpet and has that new car smell. I’ll be doing a review each day if you have any questions please ask. We are on the 5 day itinerary with 2 sea days and Grand Cayman and Cozumel as the ports of call. We have your time dining and are going to dinner shortly . I’ll add more later.

Just left the port in Tampa. We haven’t reached the Skyway Bridge. We had faster to the fun so boarding was very smooth. In my experience Tampa is one of the easiest ports to sail out of plenty of parking and everything is pretty close. The Paradise was just refitted and had a new look. She’s now in line with the rest of the ships new water park guys burgers blue iguana they added 96 balcony cabins new carpet and has that new car smell. I’ll be doing a review each day if you have any questions please ask. We are on the 5 day itinerary with 2 sea days and Grand Cayman and Cozumel as the ports of call. We have your time dining and are going to dinner shortly . I’ll add more later.

Did they add the 14th deck new cabins (Elation) , or just the balconies that most Fantasy Class ships have added?

I’ve got a couple of questions. Do the rooms have coolers? I know they don’t have refrigerators. And were the bathrooms updated to resemble the ones like on the Glory or Dream? I will have an OV room this summer.

Looking forward to your postings. DH and I are sailing on the Paradise 4-day Cuba cruise on May 3rd. Have sailed on the Paradise 4 times in the past 8 months before dry dock, so can't wait to see the changes. I was able to secure a G1 scenic ocean view cabin on Deck 14 for my surprise birthday cruise for DH in Jan. Have tried to book more of them, but since there are only two of that cabin type, they are always booked! Have a great cruise!

Yay! I have the same cruise booked June 4!

Jpgcruiser - we have sailed on the Paradise 4 times recently, not since dry dock though, and each cabin then had a hair dryer in top drawer next to desk. Can't imagine they would remove them and the new cabin descriptions include hair dryer and mini-fridge.

Very excited to see more post dry-dock Paradise info and hopefully pics! We are sailing her next April to Cuba! A long time since I've sailed a Fantasy class ship. Glad she has the upgrades (esp. Guys and Blue Iguana!).

I’ve got a couple of questions. Do the rooms have coolers? I know they don’t have refrigerators. And were the bathrooms updated to resemble the ones like on the Glory or Dream? I will have an OV room this summer.
we had a fridge it was small in depth

We were on the Pride 2 years ago & went into the dining room for breakfast one day. I had the most awesome blueberry pancakes I've ever had! Do they have them on the Paradise & is it a special or do they have them every day? If so, I'll have to insist we go there for breakfast. Hubby doesn't care for the dining room, he'd rather go buffet for every meal. I'd rather have someone serve me for a change.