Any chance I can get credit for a 1996 Carnival cruise?

It was my very first cruise after graduation and it changed my life. I feel in love with cruising and Carnival on that trip. It was out of Port Canaveral in June of 1996 on what I'm pretty sure was the Ecstasy. Any chance Carnival will add this to my cruise history? I know they don't really have records past 1999 but thought I'd check here.

We have also received credit for a past cruise (1986). It was our honeymoon cruise on the Tropicale. I can’t remember exactly what I sent in as proof but one was a photo near a life preserver with Tropicale written on it

Good luckForums

Like those above we found our embarkation and a hall photo of me outside the state room door, off our first cruise on the Celebration. they credited us this trip was real important at that time as 10 cruises got you to platinum level. Does not fully show in my cruise history just year of cruise and number of days no name but not sure if this is because ship no longer in fleet.

We have also received credit for a past cruise (1986). It was our honeymoon cruise on the Tropicale. I can’t remember exactly what I sent in as proof but one was a photo near a life preserver with Tropicale written on it

Good luckForums

We also did our honeymoon on the Tropicale. And had added as a past cruise.

It was my very first cruise after graduation and it changed my life. I feel in love with cruising and Carnival on that trip. It was out of Port Canaveral in June of 1996 on what I'm pretty sure was the Ecstasy. Any chance Carnival will add this to my cruise history? I know they don't really have records past 1999 but thought I'd check here.

Give them a call.

My one carnival cruise in 1994 when I was in middle school popped up on my VIFP when I signed up. You can look up your name and the city you sailed out of and it should come up. I was so surprised!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums