Carnival Question Adult Scavenger Hunt

Has anyone done it? What do you need to find? It sounds like a lot of fun from reading Fun Times.

Also does anyone know if you want to purchase a spa pass or anything to use the steam room on the Inspiration?

Thanks

If you are talking about the quest it is lots of fun when done as adult entertainment.

There is a saying what happens on the Quest stays on the ship.

Can you at least give us a theoretical example of what could "possibly" happen? I'd like to try it, but want to know what I'm getting myself into.

One of the more interesting things we have seen doing the quest. Cannot believe what some people will do for SOS and cheap champagne.

Lol, I can't either! It is all in good fun and I am glad the ones that participate and make it that way!

Lol, I can't either! It is all in good fun and I am glad the ones that participate and make it that way!

It is great to participate but some of the parts were well out of our comfort zone and luckily for our team so younger members did them.

Back when I first started cruising, there was an "adult" scavenger hunt in one of the lounges on a sea day. Teams were made and a captain noted, then the CD would ask for certain items..to be brought on stage to be noted, starting with safety pins, rubber bands...then more items somethings that were brought on the cruise...then became more "adult" oriented....asking for ladies (uh) undergarments....which were brought to the CD by a male team member, then they were asked to put them on...then the CD would pick the largest one, and ask for the "owner" to come forward so he could get a friendly hug. Then the men were asked to leave the lounge and go to their cabin to "dress" in the "nightwear" their partner brought to sleep in and return to the lounge wearing it....I have photos ....is this what you are referring to?

oh man, it looks like fun, as long as I don't have to give my bra up, lol. If I don't have my husband with me, can I still play?

You don't HAVE to give it up, but if you're like most of the over-enthusiastic players of the game, you'll WANT to give it up after about 5 minutes! :evilsmile:

If you have a party-poop husband, leave him in the cabin. You and everyone else will have way more fun. He'll never understand why the following morning you're getting high-5's from the cruise director and every other passenger on the ship! :halo:

Has anyone done it? What do you need to find? It sounds like a lot of fun from reading Fun Times.

We were warned then given ample opportunity to leave the theater if we chose.We agreed not to discuss the matter after that. :rolleyes: What goes on inside after they close the doors STAYS on the ship.

• 3 months later...
Can you at least give us a theoretical example of what could "possibly" happen? I'd like to try it, but want to know what I'm getting myself into.

It definitely isn’t the game for your if you’re easily embarrassed.

It starts with something mild like left shoes or an earring. Then it escalated to piercings or tattoos, then to twerking, then bringing a bald man on stage and having everyone (quite literally everyone) kiss him...

Then before you know it, there’s a Miss Carnival USA pagent. And I’m being very subtle by using the term “Miss”....

Edited by KnightmareBonnie