Lost and FOUND!

Was on Anthem last month and realized while waiting at the airport for our flight back home that I left my iPad in the cabin. Called RC customer service and was given instructions to make a claim with a company called Chargerback. So, I made a very detailed online lost merchandise report, hit send and have been hoping for the best. Guess what? I got an email from them today saying RC found my iPad and it was available to ship back to me for $17.80. Wow!

I cannot believe it. So if you lost/forgot something onboard, make a report and don’t give up hope!

After all of the LOST/REMOVED posts, I am very glad that items are actually found and returned by the cruise line (or a 3rd party) in a timely manner. That is great news! Thanks for letting everyone know. :D:):D

Was on Anthem last month and realized while waiting at the airport for our flight back home that I left my iPad in the cabin. Called RC customer service and was given instructions to make a claim with a company called Chargerback. So, I made a very detailed online lost merchandise report, hit send and have been hoping for the best. Guess what? I got an email from them today saying RC found my iPad and it was available to ship back to me for $17.80. Wow!

I cannot believe it. So if you lost/forgot something onboard, make a report and don’t give up hope!

You are quite fortunate...

The same thing happened to me on the Liberty last year. I left my tablet in our room and didn't realize it until I returned home. Just had to pay shipping and they returned it to me quickly. I was very surprised and very happy!

Same with me, left iPad in room when disembarking, realized 4 hours later, rang head office to report it, they took details and said it could be 2/3 weeks before we hear anything as all items found are listed during the following cruise then returned to HO at end of that cruise, received message following week to say it was found and could be sent to the address they had on file for $16, well chuffed [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Fantastic! Whoever found your Ipad did the right thing, as many of us have told "finder posters".....Turn it in to Guest Services!!!" Luckily that is indeed what they did, and the system worked as it should. :D:cool:

Fantastic! Whoever found your Ipad did the right thing, as many of us have told "finder posters".....Turn it in to Guest Services!!!" Luckily that is indeed what they did, and the system worked as it should. :D:cool:

They told me it was the cabin steward [emoji3][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Great news! Thank you for posting this info.