Vista / Live / Solo - May 27-June 2 2018...

sid_9169

Reflections restaurant. I dined here last night alone at an 8 top table... I'm going to stop by tonight before the Chef's Table and see if anyone shows at my table then. If not, I'm proclaiming the whole table a bust for the week...

IMG_20180529_160608210_HDR.thumb.jpg.701d1a544b174f7781f4772451690ac8.jpg

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

I don't know how to do that. I'm not the most technically inclined. I can tell you that in most common areas and in my cabin, it's pretty freakin fast if that helps...

Try searching for "speedtest" online and you should see various options come up. Google offers 1 through M-Lab and its pretty automated/simple to use.

Little more about it:

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/6283840?p=speedtest&visit_id=1-636632214559314609-232886885&rd=1

Try searching for "speedtest" online and you should see various options come up. Google offers 1 through M-Lab and its pretty automated/simple to use.

Little more about it:

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/6283840?p=speedtest&visit_id=1-636632214559314609-232886885&rd=1

According to speed check from the Google play store, download speed 27 Mbps upload 9.7 Mbps... Hope that helps

Cat? Monkey?

Grumpy Cat

[ATTACH]422405[/ATTACH]

Also, a $50 gift card for the cloud 9 spa... Never been to the spa, I'm more of a manly man... Wonder what I could get for $50? I think they do have accupuncture, I've always wanted to try that.

[ATTACH]422406[/ATTACH]

Maybe they would let you use it on a hair product or lotion.

You could always get a shave or a haircut. :eek:

LOVING your review and photos! I will be on the Vista in August for the same itinerary. First time sailing Carnival. I will have my husband and 10 year old daughter with me. Taking a solo vacation is my dream come true.. and with close to unlimited drinks.. best scenario ever!!

We were supposed to be wheels up at 04:30, but thanks to a family of pier runners, we're running about 45 minutes behind schedule...

At least the mom and kids had the inclination to run, but the dad lagged behind proudly ( but secretly in shame, no doubt)

• Haha 1

This one is dedicated to TheDougOut, although I don't think he hangs out on the Carnival boards...

By the way, Doug, my battery life stands at 96%

[ATTACH]422431[/ATTACH]

Awe...come on and donate $20 to Heidi tonight and send the video to the Dougout! He would get a kick out of it!

We were supposed to be wheels up at 04:30, but thanks to a family of pier runners, we're running about 45 minutes behind schedule...

At least the mom and kids had the inclination to run, but the dad lagged behind proudly ( but secretly in shame, no doubt)

Maybe he's hoping to get left behind!?!;p

Hopefully my outfit is kosher for the Chef's Table... Yes, I am recycling my shirt from elegant night last night... I only wore it for an hour and a half

IMG_20180529_173919588-1458x1944.thumb.jpg.25d6757074066e1e5ca8efad6448dbb6.jpg

• Like 1

I'm going to try to be as live as possible during the Chef's Table... However, depending on the internet connection in the galley, and whether I have to resize pictures on the fly, we'll see how it goes...

Also, I have decided to have a "wine night" tonight, so I have been limiting my tequila intake today.

Speaking of drinking, I need to install my patch...

• Like 1