Kukoo Kunuku Beach Tour

We just did this in March and it was a lot of fun! It took us to a lighthouse, an old church and then to Eagle Beach. Sometimes they go to Palm Beach. It is crazy type fun.... open air bus with maracas at every seat and they play music and everyone shakes the maracas. Enjoyable for all ages (we are 60+).

Thanks - FYI I’m also 60+

We are in our 60's and took this bus tour a few years ago. We initially went to the other side of the Island and visited a small, but quaint Catholic Church. In between, the driver with music blaring and tooting his horn and invited the Pax to yell so as people would notice. Anywhere else, I would be embarrassed, but we had a great time as everyone on the bus joined in. By the way, we also spent a few hours at Palm Beach. FYI. Chairs & umbrellas are quite expensive.

We honeymooned in Aruba more years ago than I want to mention on these boards! KuKoo Kunuku was an "excursion" way back then. The fact they Still exist says a lot about the excursion that they offer!

This sounds like fun. Did you book through the cruise line?

When you are at the beach is there a bar that you can sit at and enjoy an adult beverage?

Yes, ours was thru RCL. Yes, they bring you by one of the assigned Resorts and there are places to eat & drink.

• 1 month later...

I would not hesitate to book this tour again. You really get to see the whole island. It is a "party" bus in the sense that the drivers make sure everyone is entertained. The beach was lovely and all in all I felt it was worth the money.

I'm so glad you asked this question! I've been eyeing up this excursion for a while as we are going to Aruba in March and want to see the island and also visit a beach.

Just be sure that you join in the madness/mayhem.:D