My View: Live from a Back2Back Adventure on the Seas

Other than the formal night where the cruise compass said no shorts were permitted, did you see any folks wearing shorts on other evenings in the dining room? (Plan to wear khaki shorts with dress shirts most nights)

Wow thanks for the pics! It’s fantastic you’re doing this. I have a small request- if you find yourself in the Viking crown lounge, I would love to see some pictures! I will be getting married in there in October, and still trying to figure out how the layout will work for about 40-45 people. TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Posting the Viking Crown Lounge pictures next. It is adjacent to the Blue Moon, so I think the two venues are used together for weddings and special events. There was a special event last night and both areas were closed off.

I believe you can easily fit 40-50 people. I also took a video, which I can send you in a couple of weeks when we are back home. Just send me your request at APDMOM@live.com

[emoji846]

Other than the formal night where the cruise compass said no shorts were permitted, did you see any folks wearing shorts on other evenings in the dining room? (Plan to wear khaki shorts with dress shirts most nights)

Check with royal. From their other royal ships, men wear slacks . Ladies slacks, skirts or dresses. Perhaps ok to wear shorts at buffet

I did not notice any shorts at dinner, but I am not very observant that way. [emoji846] I will pay attention tonight.

The only time the compass clearly states that no shorts are allowed is on formal night.

love traveling with you..thanks...doing the repo cruise in oct. any pic and info on the suite lounge and experience is appreciated..enjoy

We are not in a suite, but will attend the suite life presentation in the suite lounge this afternoon... will take some pictures there. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tip: On decks 6, 7, and 8 you can find these look out areas from where you can view the promenade, and get some views of the parade that is a bit removed from the crowds. It is not the best view of the parade, but a good alternative if you or your child don’t like the crowds. When you exit the elevators, turn the opposite direction toward the wall as opposed to the stairs. You will find these nooks there:

61cb0b8d412dab6aacf355744041ad4e.jpg

4710b5df94858d3327865476443de945.jpg

A view of the promenade from one of the aft nooks:

afd379a1fdbaa79cc63903899e411345.jpg

Wow, hard to believe the first week of your adventure is coming to an end already!

Looking forward to your report re "turnaround" day as that is always exciting for B2B'ers.

I bet you spent the whole day today smiling and bragging - "I don't have to pack today!"