My View: Live from a Back2Back Adventure on the Seas

APDMom, I cannot thank you enough for following through with your promise and taking photos, video on Deck 2 :) You are AMAZING, I owe you an adult beverage! I will email you before I head to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on deck 2 in an ocean view. I actually LOVED being on that floor. It actually was surprisingly fun!

Thank you so much for your feedback :) This is my first stateroom booking on Deck 2, have done some research and received positive thoughts overall from other reviewers. I don’t anticipate heading to bed before late night show in theatre plus walking, stairs climbing will be good for me lol.

After seeing your picture of the ,Status of Liberty, did the captain sail around it, or did he go straight out to sea?

We sailed straight out to sea. The air was much less hazy yesterday than it was last week, so I was able to zoom in with my camera for the clear shot. [emoji846]

APDMom, I cannot thank you enough for following through with your promise and taking photos, video on Deck 2 :) You are AMAZING, I owe you an adult beverage! I will email you before I head to bed.

You are welcome! [emoji846]

It’s going to be very hot and muggy when you arrive here in Halifax. Unusual for this time of year.

Hopefully not a Florida kind of hot and muggy [emoji16] Looking forward to exploring there.

Looking forward to the meals. Are you on My Time Dining?

No, we have early seating (5:30) and love it. We asked for the same waitress (SallyAnn) that we had last week. She had no idea that we were back 2 back and her reaction was priceless! She is phenomenal with our quirky son and makes our dining experience so relaxing. Her personality is perfect for what we need.

It’s going to be very hot and muggy when you arrive here in Halifax. Unusual for this time of year.

Wow, the heat wave made it all the way up to you guys! We're all in this one together.

Is it mandatory to take a photo when you do your online check in, I didn't and i still was able to print my E-Docs ,or will they take your photo at the port. Past cruises they always did it at check in

Is it mandatory to take a photo when you do your online check in, I didn't and i still was able to print my E-Docs ,or will they take your photo at the port. Past cruises they always did it at check in

Not mandatory, they will take a photo at the cruise terminal.

Thank you for doing a B2B:D.I am looking forward to seeing your photos and thoughts from the second Cruise.

We are booked on the 24th August Canada/New England Cruise and were going to make it a B2B until RCI in their wisdom decided to change the itinerary of the following sailing from the Bahamas to a repeat of the Canada/New England. Gggrrrrr . We love doing B2Bs but instead we are now flying to Florida and doing the Allure instead.

Thank you for doing a B2B:D.I am looking forward to seeing your photos and thoughts from the second Cruise.

We are booked on the 24th August Canada/New England Cruise and were going to make it a B2B until RCI in their wisdom decided to change the itinerary of the following sailing from the Bahamas to a repeat of the Canada/New England. Gggrrrrr . We love doing B2Bs but instead we are now flying to Florida and doing the Allure instead.

Enjoy your planning! We love Allure! I am sure it will be a good replacement, even though it now includes a flight to Florida and packing up from one cruise to another.

Thanks for the wonderful review and pictures. We're on the August 31 New England/Canada cruise.

We will be as well. If you see someone chasing a 7 year old boy and 3 year old girl, then you probably found me. :D

Back to the original kids info ; I saw they could get an unlimited soda package. How does that compare to a regular soda package?

There's just one soda package, I believe they now call it it the Classic Soda Package. Usually around $8.50 per day (plus 18%), but I've seen reports of higher numbers lately.