Roulette help :)

LewLewBelle

If you play electronic roulette minimum is 25 cents regardless of where you bet - and quite honestly if you play conservatively your money can last a long time on electronic roulette because the bid amount is so low

For table roulette minimum is $5 can be spread all around the board but if your bedding on outer sides color, odd/even, etc you must place at least $5 on what you are betting on so if you bet on black you have to bet $5 minimum

If you play electronic roulette minimum is 25 cents regardless of where you bet - and quite honestly if you play conservatively your money can last a long time on electronic roulette because the bid amount is so low

For table roulette minimum is $5 can be spread all around the board but if your bedding on outer sides color, odd/even, etc you must place at least $5 on what you are betting on so if you bet on black you have to bet $5 minimum

Ah! Any way to verify if my ship (Horizon) has electronic roulette?

Refresh me on how Carnival Blackjack rules differ?

Blackjack pays 6:5 (instead of 3:2). And on top of that, their minimum bet is $6. A true blackjack payout on $6 should be $9 (1.5 to 1). At 6:5 it's only $7.20 (1.2 to 1). BUT... because the dealers have no coins, they round down and ACTUALLY pay 7:6 ($7.00, or 1.17:1). Pretty much canceling any advantage that blackjack payouts give the player.

You can at least get a true 1.2 payout by betting increments of $5 - e.g. $10 instead of $6.

I saw a guy betting $8 at a time last month. His blackjacks were paying $9 (1.125:1)

Hope they have an electronic roulette game that you can place your card in for points and then bet 5 on red and 5 on black..(you don't want to see zeros)

You'll still lose $20 every 38 spins, on average about 53 cents per spin.

If I bet Red or Black and keep doubling if I loose until I finally win does method work? The only way i can see it not working is if there is a cap on amount of betting you can place.

Example: I bet $25 on Red it hits black so next time I bet $50 on red and it hits black. Next hand I bet $100 on red it hits black. Next hand $200 it hits red so I have made back my loses and gained $25. I just need to know is there a limit on bets because this won’t work if it goes too high doubling

You'll still lose $20 every 38 spins, on average about 53 cents per spin.

That would be incorrect ... I along with many other people on the Carnival Legend would pop money in and play on that same money for DAYS upon DAYS at a time

That would be incorrect ... I along with many other people on the Carnival Legend would pop money in and play on that same money for DAYS upon DAYS at a time

They must have never hit a 0 or 00. Those are guaranteed losses under the "red/black" strategy.

You do realize you quoted two entirely different posts, right? The first was about a doomed Martingale system. My reply that you quoted with it was a reply to a completely different post about betting $5 each on red and black every spin, in which case you absolutely will lose $20 every 38 spins on average.

They must have never hit a 0 or 00. Those are guaranteed losses under the "red/black" strategy.

Yup. There are only two kinds of roulette players. The kind that THINK they have a system that will at least break even, and the kind that KNOW no such system exists.

Yah I just realized I quoted 2 posts I only meant to quote the one that you would lose in 38 spins

periodically we would split the Zero's especially when one of us got that feeling and it would usually show up in 3-4 spins

Seriously when your watching and a zero has not come around in so many numbers you can most certainly get a good feeling of when to play 0 ... I def don't come out ahead as a huge mega winner on this game but I can usually break even at the least

I lose more on regular roullete because I spend more money which does not really give you a ton to work your way back to winning some of it back.

On electric I find I just do better and tend to break even at least if not a few dollars ahead on electric

Seriously when your watching and a zero has not come around in so many numbers you can most certainly get a good feeling of when to play 0 ...

The 0 has a 1 in 38 chance of coming up on every spin, no matter how long it's been since it last appeared. It's the law of independent events. Seriously.:D

The 0 has a 1 in 38 chance of coming up on every spin, no matter how long it's been since it last appeared. It's the law of independent events. Seriously.:D

Yup it does and some people get a good feeling when it's time for it to be played