On Harmony Now

First time on Harmony. Few early thoughts.

1). Too many people. Hoping the crowded feeling diminishes as the week goes on

2). Really need a third column of elevators and stairs. Know it won’t happen but even today in port the elevators were a mess

3). Who ever designed the 7th floor area by the elevators should be flogged on the poop deck. It is crazy that you can’t walk from port to starboard without going down one floor, cross over and come back up. WORST DESIGN EVER.

Overall it’s a great ship. Kids are loving it. Service is great and MDR was good night one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on deck 7 in cabin 7728 on our sailing. Should we change decks? I wasn’t aware of this problem.

It effects the aft elevators. If you take the port elevator and your room is on the starboard side you can't just walk over. The Boardwalk sign is in the way. You would have to go up or down a deck and then cross over. Some people find that a big deal. It doesn't bother us.

We just got off yesterday and couldn't believe how quiet the Solarium was. Easy to get seats at almost any time--huge difference from Anthem last year where it was virtually impossible to ever get even one seat.

Enjoy--and go to Wonderland Bar!

2). Really need a third column of elevators and stairs. Know it won’t happen but even today in port the elevators were a mess

3). Who ever designed the 7th floor area by the elevators should be flogged on the poop deck. It is crazy that you can’t walk from port to starboard without going down one floor, cross over and come back up. WORST DESIGN EVER.

Overall it’s a great ship. Kids are loving it. Service is great and MDR was good night one.

LOL, but all is good. Kids loving it

It effects the aft elevators. If you take the port elevator and your room is on the starboard side you can't just walk over. The Boardwalk sign is in the way. You would have to go up or down a deck and then cross over. Some people find that a big deal. It doesn't bother us.
We're on deck 7 for a B2B in September.

I'm sure it will irritate me at some point

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes if you can. Deck 6 or 8 are much better.

Nothing on deck 8. There are two on deck 9 near dazzles. There are several on deck 6 aft but I have heard people complain about the smell of food all the time in those hallways. That was one of the reasons I went with deck 7.

We just got off yesterday and couldn't believe how quiet the Solarium was. Easy to get seats at almost any time--huge difference from Anthem last year where it was virtually impossible to ever get even one seat.

Enjoy--and go to Wonderland Bar!

I second both of these comments! Solarium was almost always empty, and my husband and older boys loved Stacey the bartender there. Wonderland Bar was my favorite! If you have time, do the martini class with Sahoo. We liked it so much we went twice last week. Tell Sahoo that the girls that loved his Peach Basil Jalapeño martini said hi!:)

Lori

Could you please tell me who the Loyalty Ambassador is currently? There desk in on Deck 6 I believe inside the Schooner Bar Area. Thanks!

I have heard people complain about the smell of food all the time in those hallways. That was one of the reasons I went with deck 7.

Interesting. I have never heard any comments about food smell. I'm in an ov balcony beside Sabor on Deck 6 of Symphony this November. Anyone have first hand information about the above food smell complaint?

Interesting. I have never heard any comments about food smell. I'm in an ov balcony beside Sabor on Deck 6 of Symphony this November. Anyone have first hand information about the above food smell complaint?

Ditto. I have had five OV balcony cabins boooked on Deck 6 on Allure for almost 18 months and this is the first time I have heard about a smell. Can the poster please let us know what they experienced or when they read that information. Im always on here even at work so surprised I missed it lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Nothing on deck 8. There are two on deck 9 near dazzles. There are several on deck 6 aft but I have heard people complain about the smell of food all the time in those hallways. That was one of the reasons I went with deck 7.

Nothing what on Deck 8?

Do a search for 6728 Johnny Rockets smell.

Anyone have first hand experience with a cabin location like 6306-6328? These cabins are along the hallway across from Sabor. Based on the above quote...is there a doorway into the kitchen for Sabor? If so, where is it and did you experience a smell from this restaurant?

Anyone have first hand experience with a cabin location like 6306-6328? These cabins are along the hallway across from Sabor. Based on the above quote...is there a doorway into the kitchen for Sabor? If so, where is it and did you experience a smell from this restaurant?
I never smelled any food from Chops when we were in 8240. It has a door into the hallway.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk