Holiday cruise

We are looking at the reflection and the equinox for this Christmas. If you don’t wish to have the added perks, I think the prices are pretty reasonable. What is bad is the airfare; which is making me look to ft lauderdale and use miles on the way down and pay less than going out of Miami on the way back. We were also considering the HA ships for same week.

Have yet to sail out of NY . I hear it can be a bit of a challenge

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you fly into Newark, it's not that bad. Anthem sails out of Bayonne (NJ), not NYC. If you fly into LGA or JFK it can be a pain.

The real problem is that you need to fly in a day early during the winter.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

What seamed like I had a bunch of time to plans , turns out should have thought of this 6 months ago .... guess I will just have to pay the price , I’m serious considering the 8 night Cuba sailing on empress out of Miami, never sailed out of Florida or been on empress , so would all be new

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are looking at the reflection and the equinox for this Christmas. If you don’t wish to have the added perks, I think the prices are pretty reasonable. What is bad is the airfare; which is making me look to ft lauderdale and use miles on the way down and pay less than going out of Miami on the way back. We were also considering the HA ships for same week.

Wow...you have not cruised in 5 years! Get your fanny on a ship.. The Equinox? My favorite cruise so far...both the ship, crew, service and itinerary. Amazing.

Wow...you have not cruised in 5 years! Get your fanny on a ship.. The Equinox? My favorite cruise so far...both the ship, crew, service and itinerary. Amazing.

Perhaps this was meant for someone else...been on two cruises so far this year and another booked?

Perhaps this was meant for someone else...been on two cruises so far this year and another booked?

Lol...no...it was meant for you...as you mentioned the Equinox. I was going by your signature of cruises. I guess you just haven't updated. :cool: :)

Lol...no...it was meant for you...as you mentioned the Equinox. I was going by your signature of cruises. I guess you just haven't updated. :cool: :)

No, if you click on expand signature it shows all of our cruises up through the equinox 6/2/2018 and our symphony cruise on 10/28/2018

That’s a good idea. We are thinking universal may not be as busy.

The week of Christmas is the busiest of the year for all of the parks, Universal is not an exception. If you dare to make the trip, I wish you the best of luck. The decorations will certainly be nice though.

No, if you click on expand signature it shows all of our cruises up through the equinox 6/2/2018 and our symphony cruise on 10/28/2018

Oops...so sorry. Did not see that on my iphone. I see your entire signature on my computer now. QUITE IMPRESSIVE!!!!

Just looked at the Equinox. That's a good price for Christmas. OV is the same price as the balcony

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app