C&A Welcome Back Party?

The top tier party will soon be on its way out due to lack of interest. Just off Majesty yesterday and 291 people were invited. About 30 people showed up. It's scaled way back and is now becoming a waste of time. I'm sure the officers also have better things to do with their time.

On my last cruise there was standing room only .

Crap! Now I've got the song "hair" stuck in my head. :cool:

Here ya go!! :D

The Cowsills

She asks me why, I'm just a hairy guy

I'm hairy noon and night, hair that's a fright

I'm hairy high and low, don't ask me why, Don't know

It's not for lack of bread, like the Grateful Dead

Darlin', give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair

Shining, gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen

Give me down to there hair, shoulder length or longer

Here, baby, there, momma, everywhere, daddy, daddy

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair

Flow it, show it, long as God can grow it, my hair

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees

Give a home to the fleas in my hair

A home for fleas, (yeah) a hive to bees, (yeah) a nest for birds

There ain't no words for the beauty, the splendor, the wonder of my

Flow…

Here ya go!! :D

The Cowsills

She asks me why, I'm just a hairy guy

I'm hairy noon and night, hair that's a fright

I'm hairy high and low, don't ask me why, Don't know

It's not for lack of bread, like the Grateful Dead

Darlin', give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair

Shining, gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen

Give me down to there hair, shoulder length or longer

Here, baby, there, momma, everywhere, daddy, daddy

Flow it, show it, long as God can grow it, my hair

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees

Give a home to the fleas in my hair

A home for fleas, (yeah) a hive to bees, (yeah) a nest for birds

There ain't no words for the beauty, the splendor, the wonder of my

Flow…

You're lucky you're in Florida and I'm in Utah. I'll get even though. 1969 was a very good year. ;)

You're lucky you're in Florida and I'm in Utah. I'll get even though. 1969 was a very good year. ;)

Oh yeah??!! :confused::o

Bring it on hot stuff!! For my punishment I will buy the first round in the CL/DL...come on aboard! :'):cool:

Oh yeah??!! :confused::o

Bring it on hot stuff!! For my punishment I will buy the first round in the CL/DL...come on aboard! :'):cool:

It's been a long time since a lady offered to by me a drink. ;) Oh yea, we'll have the drinks during the "C&A welcome back party". ((See how I kept my post from going sideways))

Our last Top Tier party was in the Aqua Theater on the Harmony on the 2nd day of the cruise at 10:30 a.m. It was an exceptionally windy day and they served drinks before we went into the theater because the wind was blowing over the stemmed glasses if they came into the theater. It was not too well attended, but it wasn't exactly a perfect day for it, either. I think the time is early for the day after boarding and people are not paying attention yet to what is going on. We always go and we also enjoy the short diving show.

One of the nicest ones we went to was on the Freedom of the Seas on the formal night. We were invited to the Viking Crown Lounge (back when this was open to everyone) and they had a strings quartet and a harpist playing. It seemed very elegant. We sat at a table and a waiter brought over some drinks on a tray and I took a glass of champagne. Almost immediately, another waiter came by, took the glass of champagne and set down another one while politely telling me the first glass of champagne did not look cold enough.:) :halo:

It's been a long time since a lady offered to by me a drink. ;) Oh yea, we'll have the drinks during the "C&A welcome back party". ((See how I kept my post from going sideways))

Heck...drinks for all in the CL/DL!! :cocktail::tropical-drink::beer-mug::whiskey-glass::champagne-toast:

One of the nicest ones we went to was on the Freedom of the Seas on the formal night. We were invited to the Viking Crown Lounge (back when this was open to everyone) and they had a strings quartet and a harpist playing. It seemed very elegant. We sat at a table and a waiter brought over some drinks on a tray and I took a glass of champagne. Almost immediately, another waiter came by, took the glass of champagne and set down another one while politely telling me the first glass of champagne did not look cold enough.:) :halo:

Agree!! Was one of the best! Then again....little Monarch is one that I remember the most. Really grand event as we were sliding into port in Nassau late morning. :)

Agree!! Was one of the best! Then again....little Monarch is one that I remember the most. Really grand event as we were sliding into port in Nassau late morning. :)
Yep, some of those Nassau approaches were hair raising. And those little martini samples add up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yep, some of those Nassau approaches were hair raising. And those little martini samples add up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I remember the ever flowing Bloody Marys the most. It was just past 11 am...and those went down very well. :D