Refreshment Package... Anthem have Decaff coffee specialty drinks?

Wondering if the Anthem has decaff coffee specialty drinks. Cardiologist wants me off Caffeine, but I cheat and have 1 regular coffee in morning. ;p I'd like to treat myself throughout the day and *pretend* with decaff lattes etc. If so, where on ship?

Thanks!

That's what I love about CC, even when you don't think of a question someone else does.:) I normally only have 2 regular cups of coffee, one in the morning and one mid-morning, and drink decaf the rest of the time.

Yeah, It's a question that I would have thought others were curious about.

Refreshment package doesn't include Starbucks and I see this:

La Patisserie (Deck 4); a la carte pricing: Set on the main promenade in a bright, open space, this cafe serves genuine Starbucks coffee -- but at a price. A tall latte will set you back $4.50. It also serves divine hot chocolates from $4.50 and a lovely selection of pastries (from $1.95), cupcakes ($2.95), truffles ($1.25), macarons (called "stackarons," $1.25 each) and chocolate bars ($3.75). It's open 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.

So, is there only Starbucks at La Patisserie? Or, also free specialty coffee?

La Patisserie (Deck 4); a la carte pricing: Set on the main promenade in a bright, open space, this cafe serves genuine Starbucks coffee -- but at a price. A tall latte will set you back $4.50. It also serves divine hot chocolates from $4.50 and a lovely selection of pastries (from $1.95), cupcakes ($2.95), truffles ($1.25), macarons (called "stackarons," $1.25 each) and chocolate bars ($3.75). It's open 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.

The only specialty coffee at La Patisserie is made from Starbuck's beans. Since this is not a licensed Starbuck's venue, then it is included in the Refreshment and Deluxe beverage packages.

Specialty coffee at La Patisserie is included in the Refreshment Package.

The only specialty coffee at La Patisserie is made from Starbuck's beans. Since this is not a licensed Starbuck's venue, then it is included in the Refreshment and Deluxe beverage packages.

I don't like Starbucks coffee from Starbucks, but the beans I buy from Costco are Starbucks beans that I grind to use in my Keurig.

• 2 weeks later...

So how ‘bout the coffee card? It says the specialty coffees are “espresso” based. I’ve never heard of decaf espresso. I too need to cut caffeine consumption but really like an after dinner coffee. I even have to fool myself with half caf in the morning.

So how ‘bout the coffee card? It says the specialty coffees are “espresso” based. I’ve never heard of decaf espresso. I too need to cut caffeine consumption but really like an after dinner coffee. I even have to fool myself with half caf in the morning.

They offer decaf specialty coffees that would be covered by the coffee card.

Yes, I sometimes get my caramel lattes there.

So, there are free speciality coffees? Windjammer is no charge.

So now I am confused. My refreshment package offers specialty coffee's. If I can get them free why would anybody want them through a refreshment package?

So now I am confused. My refreshment package offers specialty coffee's. If I can get them free why would anybody want them through a refreshment package?

Regular coffee is free. Specialty coffees (latte, espresso, cappucino) cost extra.

I was responding to locations where specialty coffee is available. There is a separate bar in the Windjammer where you can get mixed drinks and specialty coffees for an extra charge. Regular coffee at no extra charge is available in another section of the Windjammer.

There is a separate bar in the Windjammer where you can get mixed drinks and specialty coffees for an extra charge.

Regular coffee at no extra charge is available in another section of the Windjammer.

Hi Lovelife :)

To go along with your reply; I'll drop a photo below of the speciality coffee/mixed drink bar in the Windjammer Buffet onboard Anthem.

f5c9887d-4038-4cae-87ee-9a27401e4dde-original.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

:)