Cost for Arcade

fsa1155

Anyone that have used this package on the Getaway? What are the "Green colored swipes" games? Air hockey? The "Pac Man" air game? Basket hoops? Motor bikes? I can understand that games where you can "win" something is excluded but the rest is very confusing.

Saw a youtube video from Escape, there everything seemed to have a "green swipe" (including games where you "win" stuff)??? Maybe Escape dont have this package?

For those who do not want to pay for the gaming package for everyone in the room. Call in and speak to someone over the phone about your reservation and have them add it just for the guest you want. It will allow them to do it. Since this is new they do not know that you have to add it to every guest in the party per NCL (when done online it don’t give you an option to select). If someone tell you no just call back and hope you get someone else and they will do it. I was able to just get it for my daughter so that she can go to the arcade and play if she chooses to versus paying for 3 people when only one will be using it.

Thank you so much for this info! Just purchased the unlimited package for our cruise on Sunday! We could easily spend $8/day each, so this was a no brainer for us. Another way for us to burn off buffet and cocktail calories...

I second this! Thanks for pointing it out. $56 per person for our 7-day cruise seems like a bargain when it's so easy to run up an arcade tab without even realizing it. Went ahead and bought the passes for the two of us last night for our upcoming October sailing on the Escape.

I was just able to add this to our upcoming 7 day cruise for just my son. We are leaving this coming Sunday on the Escape. Online I had to add it for all in the room(3 of us. 2 adults who likely would not play), but a simple call to NCL and the rep I spoke to was able to add it for just my son at a cost of $56($8/day). Rather than the $168 that the online reservation would have charged. The rep did comment that the calls have been very frequent for this new product they are offering. Worth a shot to make the call. What is the worst they can say "sorry but you do have to add it to everyone". Now we can sail with ease knowing we won't see a 200-300 charge in the Arcade.

I purchased for just one person in the stateroom in advance at $8/day. It was under gifts ... section.

The soda pkg also has the same wording that it has to be purchased for everyone in the stateroom but I always get it for just myself and the system allows it online.

You just click the boxes of which passengers you want the arcade pkg for and then check out/pay.

I noticed on the website that it states "some" games can be played with the card/package.. is it a fair amount out only a few? I don't want to get the package and only be able to play a few games. ty

I noticed on the website that it states "some" games can be played with the card/package.. is it a fair amount out only a few? I don't want to get the package and only be able to play a few games. ty

I am wondering this as well. My wife is a Skeeball fanatic, but, if that is not included, it is just not worth it for us.

Ditto. Couldnt find anything about what/what's not included. On youtube theres a video from the Escape, all swipes seem to be red (only green is allowed with the card)....

Based on the picture in the thread linked below, it appears that air hockey is one of the green card machines.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=56776716&postcount=74

Thank you!!! If this is included for sure Skeeball is included. Remember that buying in advance is less expensive than on the ship ($56 vs $70). If you want to buy one pass you may have to call in several times. I succeeded on my fifth call!

I am wondering this as well. My wife is a Skeeball fanatic, but, if that is not included, it is just not worth it for us.

This is exactly the reason I booked the package too! We love skeeball! I search youtube for videos of the Escape (which we're sailing on in October) and found a video where I could see the reader on the skeeball at O'sheehans was green. I hope this means our skeeball will be included!

I didn't realize that this was a newly available package. I hope there are no snags!

I searched for a YouTube video too and saw that most everything was green (at least they were last year when the video was posted). I hope that it hasn't changed, but I did read a recent review that claimed about 25% of the arcade was green, and the remainder was yellow. I wonder if there will be difference to pay?

I will bring back news upon my return. I do hope that most of the games are green, otherwise I may have to see if I can get a refund of some sort. It should then read "unlimited play on limited machines". The term arcade leads me to believe that most of the machines would be included...one can only hope!

I didn't realize that this was a newly available package. I hope there are no snags!

I searched for a YouTube video too and saw that most everything was green (at least they were last year when the video was posted). I hope that it hasn't changed, but I did read a recent review that claimed about 25% of the arcade was green, and the remainder was yellow. I wonder if there will be difference to pay?

I will bring back news upon my return. I do hope that most of the games are green, otherwise I may have to see if I can get a refund of some sort. It should then read "unlimited play on limited machines". The term arcade leads me to believe that most of the machines would be included...one can only hope!

Please do report back with what you find out! I am particularly interested in skeeball, air hockey, pool, and any other multi-player games where my partner and I can play against each other!

If you look carefully at the pictures I linked earlier (see link below), it appears that the game with the "Wheel of Fortune"-type spinning wheel in picture 3 and the claw machines in pictures 4 and 5 appear to have yellow scanners on them, while all of the driving, shooting, air hockey games have green scanners. I will continue to search for pictures from O'Sheehan's to see if I can spot the Skeeball machines.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=56776716&postcount=74

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=56785424&postcount=120

Okay, so based on these pictures from O'Sheehan's, it appears that the dart boards, pool table, Big Buck World, and basketball games are green. Deal or No Deal is definitely yellow. Unfortunately, due to the angle of the pictures, I cannot tell if Skeeball and Bowling are green or yellow, but they look more yellow than green to me. :loudcry:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=56785424&postcount=120

Okay, so based on these pictures from O'Sheehan's, it appears that the dart boards, pool table, Big Buck World, and basketball games are green. Deal or No Deal is definitely yellow. Unfortunately, due to the angle of the pictures, I cannot tell if Skeeball and Bowling are green or yellow, but they look more yellow than green to me. :loudcry:

Noooooo. Why would they do that to us? Don't they know we just want to put balls in holes?

Looking thru the photos of the Escape on cruise critic. Skeeball in both arcade and O'Sheehans are green machines. That's the ship I will be on next week. So looks like putting balls in holes is gonna happen. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

I am just worried that if the arcade pass is fairly new and those photos are fairly old, then we still don't have accurate info. I hope you are right, since I am on the Escape in October!